bands u would die to see

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Docker_Brat
Taste?

.. now where is that vomiting smiley? ;)

Hehe, but see the thing is, I KNOW I'm lame for liking those bands - so does that make it OK? ;)

I can't help being a teeny bopper, Lord knows I've tried not to be! It's in the DNA I've decided. Can't choose it, it chooses you :D

anything mike patton related again..(maybe we could squeeze him into the hawthorn midfield?)fnm,bungle..etc... jon spencer blues explosion, dandy warhols,weezer,stone temple pilots (can only hope..one of these years)...

Due to disbanding or Death........

KYUSS
Bill Hicks ( OK so hes a comedian .. but still an entertainer )
Sunny Day Real Estate
Sunhouse
The Pixies
Mad Season ( cant beleive you didnt have them in your list Ghost !!!)
The Jam
Sinead O'Connor
The Pogues
Osker
Janis Joplin
Bad Brains
Snot

And due yo the fact they never f#@king tour here .....

Joe Henry
The Jayhawkes
Nada Surf
Red House Painters

JJ72

Originally posted by meg
Hehe, but see the thing is, I KNOW I'm lame for liking those bands - so does that make it OK? ;)

I can't help being a teeny bopper, Lord knows I've tried not to be! It's in the DNA I've decided. Can't choose it, it chooses you :D

We look at it this way Meg, we have taste and they don't!!! :D

Originally posted by doug thomas
Superchunk (again)
Built to Spill
Husker Du
Cruci****s
The Toothbrush Family

Welcome back DT. Where ya been?????

The Toothbrush Family now they were a good band. Only saw them once (at a MMM(3D) fundraiser) great band and great songs.
Any idea whatever happened to them?

How do LL, busy with work mate, you know how it is.:eek:
I saw the TBF about 3 times. I was mates with Reedy and Neil.
I remember a gig at the Old Queens Arms when management got so ****ed off with their antics they booted them off stage (pricks).
Not sure what they are into now:confused:
I tell you who I WOULD like to see again and that would be the Mice, but I would like to travel back to the late 80's to watch them. They were at their peak IMO. Raw and unleashed, what I imagine The Stooges would be like live.

DT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back