Prediction Banfield... the new creepy

DaveLister

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not sure Whitfield is tag-worthy yet. I think he should go to either of Kelly or Shiel, stop them from getting any clean disposals

Granny Val

Club Legend
Feb 23, 2013
Wheatbelt/Rockingham
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Scorchers
Sitting at the airport, waiting for the midnight horror to Melbourne (with a glass of wine) and reflecting on the game. I couldn't take my eyes off the Hall/Banfield battle. I should have been watching the game, but the entertainment with Banfield was just the best! Banfield is friggin awesome, although at one stage I saw Hall down on his knees. Probably staging, hahaha. Oh and Banfield even has that little smile, just like Crowls. I love him. Do we have / need a name for him? Can I please have him as my buddy? I have Scott Jones and I promise to still support him, but I need someone who is already playing. Please?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sitting at the airport, waiting for the midnight horror to Melbourne (with a glass of wine) and reflecting on the game. I couldn't take my eyes off the Hall/Banfield battle. I should have been watching the game, but the entertainment with Banfield was just the best! Banfield is friggin awesome, although at one stage I saw Hall down on his knees. Probably staging, hahaha. Oh and Banfield even has that little smile, just like Crowls. I love him. Do we have / need a name for him? Can I please have him as my buddy? I have Scott Jones and I promise to still support him, but I need someone who is already playing. Please?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Banners was free when I picked a buddy just a few weeks back. I decided to go with Giro instead since he only had 1. :p:thumbsu:

M_rash

Club Legend
Jan 20, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Send him to Greene. Leave Wilson and Ryan to create and Banners to lock down on Toby (assuming he plays)

Patty_Moz

Club Legend
Aug 8, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Back to f$@!ing tagging!!! Basically an admittion our best 22 isn’t good enough to beat your best 22 so we’ll try reduce it to 21vs 21.

Taggers don’t bother the best teams cos their 21 will still beat your 21 no matter who you tag.

Such a negative mentality and the No#1 reason I believe Ross won’t win a flag.

If we hadn’t tried to turn Menagola into a tagger we could have developed another top line midfielder who could of helped us win games.

Now 3 games into his career and Banfield will only ever be a tagger under Ross. What a waste.

End rant!!! Grrr!!!

mike91

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Back to f$@!ing tagging!!! Basically an admittion our best 22 isn’t good enough to beat your best 22 so we’ll try reduce it to 21vs 21.

Taggers don’t bother the best teams cos their 21 will still beat your 21 no matter who you tag.

If we hadn’t tried to turn Menagola into a tagger we could have developed another top line midfielder who could of helped us win games.

Now 3 games into his career and Banfield will only ever be a tagger under Ross. What a waste.

End rant!!! Grrr!!!
Not really. Blakeley tagged last year.

One_Wing

Premiership Player
Jan 10, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle

End rant!!! Grrr!!!

Banfield was a tagger before he even came to Freo

Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle

End rant!!! Grrr!!!
Ling says hi.

Kenny_01

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2002
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle

End rant!!! Grrr!!!

Possibly the dumbest rant I have read in a while. And that is saying something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back