Prediction Banfield... the new creepy

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure Whitfield is tag-worthy yet. I think he should go to either of Kelly or Shiel, stop them from getting any clean disposals

Sitting at the airport, waiting for the midnight horror to Melbourne (with a glass of wine) and reflecting on the game. I couldn't take my eyes off the Hall/Banfield battle. I should have been watching the game, but the entertainment with Banfield was just the best! Banfield is friggin awesome, although at one stage I saw Hall down on his knees. Probably staging, hahaha. Oh and Banfield even has that little smile, just like Crowls. I love him. Do we have / need a name for him? Can I please have him as my buddy? I have Scott Jones and I promise to still support him, but I need someone who is already playing. Please?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sitting at the airport, waiting for the midnight horror to Melbourne (with a glass of wine) and reflecting on the game. I couldn't take my eyes off the Hall/Banfield battle. I should have been watching the game, but the entertainment with Banfield was just the best! Banfield is friggin awesome, although at one stage I saw Hall down on his knees. Probably staging, hahaha. Oh and Banfield even has that little smile, just like Crowls. I love him. Do we have / need a name for him? Can I please have him as my buddy? I have Scott Jones and I promise to still support him, but I need someone who is already playing. Please?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Banners was free when I picked a buddy just a few weeks back. I decided to go with Giro instead since he only had 1. :p:thumbsu:

Send him to Greene. Leave Wilson and Ryan to create and Banners to lock down on Toby (assuming he plays)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back to f$@!ing tagging!!! Basically an admittion our best 22 isn’t good enough to beat your best 22 so we’ll try reduce it to 21vs 21.

Taggers don’t bother the best teams cos their 21 will still beat your 21 no matter who you tag.

Such a negative mentality and the No#1 reason I believe Ross won’t win a flag.

If we hadn’t tried to turn Menagola into a tagger we could have developed another top line midfielder who could of helped us win games.

Now 3 games into his career and Banfield will only ever be a tagger under Ross. What a waste.

End rant!!! Grrr!!!

Back to f$@!ing tagging!!! Basically an admittion our best 22 isn’t good enough to beat your best 22 so we’ll try reduce it to 21vs 21.

Taggers don’t bother the best teams cos their 21 will still beat your 21 no matter who you tag.

If we hadn’t tried to turn Menagola into a tagger we could have developed another top line midfielder who could of helped us win games.

Now 3 games into his career and Banfield will only ever be a tagger under Ross. What a waste.

End rant!!! Grrr!!!
Not really. Blakeley tagged last year.

End rant!!! Grrr!!!

Banfield was a tagger before he even came to Freo

End rant!!! Grrr!!!
Ling says hi.

End rant!!! Grrr!!!

Possibly the dumbest rant I have read in a while. And that is saying something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back