Prediction Banfield... the new creepy

Remove this Banner Ad

Only one way you would know it was a three day bender. What were you ******s on to keep you going that long???
One of my friends is pretty good friends with him and yeah, it's been sex, drugs, rock n roll for quiet a while.

In my mate's words "I'm surprised his c*&k hasn't fallen off yet; he must have every STI on the planet."

I'd say 9/10 nights I went out over summer, I saw him and his swinging jaw enjoying life.

I hope he goes to Kelly, he seems like someone to go to water if the heat's put on him.

I hope he goes to Kelly, he seems like someone to go to water if the heat's put on him.

Kelly would be behind at least 2 others. I'd back our Midfield to beat or go even with theirs especially given Lobb is out. Banners needs to go to Whitfield. Cut off his supply of the ball. Strong link up player with his marking and contested work. Also their most effective ball user and is leading his club in goal assists with Shiel.

Kelly would be behind at least 2 others. I'd back our Midfield to beat or go even with theirs especially given Lobb is out. Banners needs to go to Whitfield. Cut off his supply of the ball. Strong link up player with his marking and contested work. Also their most effective ball user and is leading his club in goal assists with Shiel.
I worry about Whitfield's pace. I don't think Banner's tank is an issue, though.

Hewitt def. tagged Whitfield last week to good effect. I think we'll go that way as well.

Generally Lyon tags the outside runners.. although my hazy memory recollects Shiel tearing us a new ringhole in the last quarter last year after watching him closely for the 3/4's prior.

Hewitt def. tagged Whitfield last week to good effect. I think we'll go that way as well.

Generally Lyon tags the outside runners.. although my hazy memory recollects Shiel tearing us a new ringhole in the last quarter last year after watching him closely for the 3/4's prior.
Aside from my fantasy bias not wanting to tag Whitfield, I think Shiel is the most damaging of the tagable types at GWS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you seen him lately? Gives Benny Cousins a run for his money in the partying department. Saw him coming off a three day bender at Il Lido a couple weeks ago. Since his divorce he’s been out of control.
He was never married for one. Secondly he’s in a new, long term relationship and has a successful career.

He was never married for one. Secondly he’s in a new, long term relationship and has a successful career.
Cheers for quoting my post from over 12 months ago :rolleyes: (April 2018), and my most sincere apologies, you are correct, he and Samara were only engaged and was called off. Good to see hear that he's got his career and and life sorted because from what I both saw and heard last year, fair to say he loved the nose beers and I'm hoping he was tarping up, otherwise he could've contracted anything, and I stand by that.

Now jog on.

Cheers for quoting my post from over 12 months ago :rolleyes: (April 2018), and my most sincere apologies, you are correct, he and Samara were only engaged and was called off. Good to see hear that he's got his career and and life sorted because from what I both saw and heard last year, fair to say he loved the nose beers and I'm hoping he was tarping up, otherwise he could've contracted anything, and I stand by that.

Now jog on.
I'm sure a lot of us have gone through patches in our lives where we became self-destructive for whatever reason, I know i have. Doesn't make it Ben Cousins level issues!

Thankfully he seems to be getting it all together, top bloke and bleeds purple.

Crowls was definitely off the rails for a little while but he’s a good guy and looks to have his s**t together now. I’m glad he seems to be doing a bit of media. Like Barlow, he has the right personality for that sort of gig.

Wtf happened to him this season? Ross just suddenly don’t have a tagger?
Last night - Jake Lloyd had 42 disposals. Honestly. Just chuck Banfield on these players.
BUT problem is Conca is preferred, although his tagging is pretty meh.

Wtf happened to him this season? Ross just suddenly don’t have a tagger?
Last night - Jake Lloyd had 42 disposals. Honestly. Just chuck Banfield on these players.
BUT problem is Conca is preferred, although his tagging is pretty meh.
Lloyd is a backman. So it's nothing to do with Conca ffs. You might have also forgotten the games Banfield has played as a defensive forward as recently as THIS SEASON in which he was terrible and been dropped twice.
Maybe we might start tagging again when we can have 3 or 4 mature inside players at every stoppage, until then he can develop his other strings in the WAFL or wait for an injury to a junior midfielder in the 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back