Bangladesh tour of India ( One Test )

Remove this Banner Ad

That's not the first time that sort of thing has happened, though usually it extends no further than a polite 'did that slide off the pad onto the bat' enquiry rather than a monumental waste of a review like that one.

Kohli could seriously become the greatest ever. Scary how many runs hes got.

He is headed that way but don't forget he's got about 5 to add to his average to catch Kallis - who happened to also have the bowling record of a very good third paceman - and about 7 or 8 to add to catch Sangakkara, who spent half his career behind the stumps and almost all of it carrying one half of their batting order while Mahela carried the other, in terms of the recent statistical leviathans (that doesn't include Smith, Root etc obviously) .

By all rights Kohli should end up with Sachin, Dravid and Gavaskar as Indias best ever but still a lot of water to pass yet.

Worth remembering too he's in the middle of a marathon stretch of home matches.

Really want to see him go well in England and SA because I believe he's as well equipped as any Indian I've seen to do so.

Kohli reaches 200 ! 4 double centuries in 4 successive series.

And there he goes. Sigh. He should have reviewed it.

Absolutely appalled by what Gavaskar and Manjrekar are saying ATM. It's not ok to use up a review if you're the best batsman in the side. That's some of the player-first mentality that has plagued Indian sides in the past. Thank goodness most of the side aren't like that anymore.

Absolutely appalled by what Gavaskar and Manjrekar are saying ATM. It's not ok to use up a review if you're the best batsman in the side. That's some of the player-first mentality that has plagued Indian sides in the past. Thank goodness most of the side aren't like that anymore.
Depends, if the match situation leans itself towards it and it's something like an lbw with enough doubt the system could reverse the decision with it's inaccuracies

Depends, if the match situation leans itself towards it and it's something like an lbw with enough doubt the system could reverse the decision with it's inaccuracies

Yeah like Doull was saying it's fine if it's 500/4 but I don't like it as a principle. Would have been nice if Kohli did review, and I'm sure he'll learn from it for next time but I think it sends the right message. Don't use your reviews unless you are pretty confident of it being overturned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally India declared. Should try to pick up a wicket. They will be tired.

india would have to have the worst pace bowlers of all time, yadav sharma and that other peanut wouldnt even get a game in grade cricket absolute poo throwers
Bhuvy? Averages 29 in test cricket. Would probably get games at most Countries around the world.

india would have to have the worst pace bowlers of all time, yadav sharma and that other peanut wouldnt even get a game in grade cricket absolute poo throwers
Bhuvi and Shami are decent in tests and they are pretty good in LO.

Why? Seems alike pretty likeable guy to me. Good cricketer too.

He's a knob with an inferiority complex. Couldn't hack choking in the T20 WC match against India last year so tweets about how happy he is after India lost to the Windies.

Also noticed that he didn't clap for any of the Indian tons. Normally wouldn't care for that but given that it is standard opposition behavior it says a lot about him.

^The tweet he is talking about

mushi-tweet-2_040116031117.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back