BANK

Remove this Banner Ad

Curiosity from any one who may be interested.

Opinions of BOQ, ANY?

Think I replied to your other post. I use these guys a few times a month for a few deals, they are OK but there are better lenders IMO.
They are quite good for novated leading and equipment finance.

All depends on your profile and what you are looking to do with the money.

What is it you are looking to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think I replied to your other post. I use these guys a few times a month for a few deals, they are OK but there are better lenders IMO.
They are quite good for novated leading and equipment finance.

All depends on your profile and what you are looking to do with the money.

What is it you are looking to do?

Can't discuss anything , for good reason..

But just wondering, generally , how much does it cost to move banks , is it worth it or stay with the devil you know?

Can't discuss anything , for good reason..

But just wondering, generally , how much does it cost to move banks , is it worth it or stay with the devil you know?

Hard to say mate without knowing what you are trying to do to be honest!

Why is it going to "cost" you to change banks?

Again depends what you're doing- E.g if you are refinancing a residential mortgage I guess you need to look at early termination fees and if it marries up to how much you will be saving by moving your mortgage to another bank.

Without knowing what your financial goals are it's difficult to help out. You should speak to a reputable mortgage/finance broker or financial planner by the sounds of it to help you with your decision making.
From your previous thread it looks like you may have made a mistake in the past (more or less).
Maybe it would help you to consult someone NOT ALIGNED to a bank.

Hope this helps.

Hard to say mate without knowing what you are trying to do to be honest!

Why is it going to "cost" you to change banks?

Again depends what you're doing- E.g if you are refinancing a residential mortgage I guess you need to look at early termination fees and if it marries up to how much you will be saving by moving your mortgage to another bank.

Without knowing what your financial goals are it's difficult to help out. You should speak to a reputable mortgage/finance broker or financial planner by the sounds of it to help you with your decision making.
From your previous thread it looks like you may have made a mistake in the past (more or less).
Maybe it would help you to consult someone NOT ALIGNED to a bank.

Hope this helps.

Thanks mate,
Its much more complicated and nothing can be done about it on BF, I was trying just to get a little general information, when my situation is solved , I may leave this group , I don't know yet.
But just to say the victim in this is me, not any bank, hopefully resolved soon.

But I had better leave it alone now, any way thanks for your interest.

Thanks mate,
Its much more complicated and nothing can be done about it on BF, I was trying just to get a little general information, when my situation is solved , I may leave this group , I don't know yet.
But just to say the victim in this is me, not any bank, hopefully resolved soon.

But I had better leave it alone now, any way thanks for your interest.

Shame you've had such a bad experience.