FTA-TV Banshee

Remove this Banner Ad

What a sensational final episode

Who knew Brock was a badass ? :D

Loved Job's final line "Banshee,Pennsylvania.........SUCK MY TIT"

The bit where Hood and Proctor see Burton's glasses in the car and then have that "Oh s**t" reaction was great

"The butler did it" :p

Last edited:
drj1NmK.gif

What a show from start to finish.

4 seasons
48 eps

Watch this show DESTROY on dvd through word of mouth eventually.
I hope so at least , the best show not enough people watch ( with BATES MOTEL )

watched the final 4 episodes today. i was a little disappointed in the burton vs nazis fight from the second last episode. got a bit of a boner when he took his glasses off then they proceed to pan around the room while he does his thing :neutral:. but a thoroughly entertaining season throughout. proctor going out on some tony montana s**t was awesome

vale banshee. gone too soon from this cruel world:cry:

Last edited:

Hood with the full Hulk Hogan recovery fighting Burton
Now I've never headbutted someone but surely after that many headbutts on someone you're going to feel the effects.
Not Hood,he'd just been strangled and gave Burton at least half a dozen headbutts,yet there he was standing upright in front of Proctor.

Hoping for a spin off of some sort. I mean the show is called Banshee, another season of that town and it starts to maybe get a little stale. Hopefully they announce a new show following "Hood" around the country or Job. Either or.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That whole episode especially the ending sequence gave me the biggest chills. I'm going to miss this show so much.

So many memorable characters that if I saw the actor acting in another show or movie, I just wouldn't be able to forget about who they were in Banshee. Especially Job.

Awesome finale, can't say much more than what's already been said!

Not seeing Proctor actually die was well done. I'm assuming he wouldn't survive, but you just never know with this show!
He lived.

A couple of things...

Did we ever find out Hood's real name? And did the FBI lady know exactly who he was the entire time?
I think you see it a bit if you look closely when he looksat the file.I think his first name is John.

Who was driving the semi-trailer that got Brocked ?
If it was one of Proctors guys he obviously didn't know it had been hijacked.

Fact or you're just guessing?
Just a guess.

The future is an open book , you can imagine for the rest of your life what Hood ( and the rest of them for that matter ) ended up doing next.
Perfect way to finish that show - Keep the audience thinking about it for years after it's finished.

Anyone i tell to watch this i tell them to at least get to the end of s1 ep3 before they quit.
Hood Vs Sanchez was the moment i knew this show was different to the others.

Hated the " arty-farty " ep in s2 ( i think ) , looking on the net seems i'm in the minority but that was the only ep i didn't like.

Carrie vs Olek was the shows high point imo.

Did we ever find out Hood's real name? And did the FBI lady know exactly who he was the entire time?

John Smith
The name he gave the cops when he got pinched.

I think she did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back