FTA-TV Banshee

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve got em saved on my hard drive but wouldn’t have a clue where to find it now.

Brilliant tv. Watched the ep with the MMA dude raping the waitress the other day, brutal NSWCROW knows what I’m saying.

NSWCROW was raped by a MMA fighter? :eek:

NSWCROW was raped by a MMA fighter? :eek:

Yes.........

20140919021607_140919_161730A.JPG
I tapped......repeatedly and enthusiastically

Also , THAT'S the ep i tell people they need to give BANSHEE a chance until the end of.
That's the moment the majority of viewers decided they were " all in "

S1 Ep3 for those playing at home.

Anyone know where I could get my hands on this? Up to ep 4 Season 1 through 'river' sites, but they just struggle to load as they are random couchtuner rip offs.

Youtube , dailymotion , Vimeo ?

Yes.........

View attachment 459634
I tapped......repeatedly and enthusiastically

Also , THAT'S the ep i tell people they need to give BANSHEE a chance until the end of.
That's the moment the majority of viewers decided they were " all in "

S1 Ep3 for those playing at home.

Ironically that was the ep my wife was like “I’m out, this is stupid” took a whole season before she was back in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up to and just saw the episode where Siobhan has her neck snapped and I don't even want to continue watching anymore. :'(:'(
Was a tough watch for sure

The last season was rushed and was terrible to watch tbh

The last season was kinda bad.

I have no idea why they introduced this new central plot in when they had built up so many good plots with the characters over 3 seasons. I loved the neo-nazi stuff but it got pushed aside.

Love this show but season 4 was the weakest by a mile.

Up to and just saw the episode where Siobhan has her neck snapped and I don't even want to continue watching anymore. :'(:'(

giphy.gif

^^ that gave me chills the 1st time i saw it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back