Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
z7ToE5.gif

I didn't know you guys had a banter thread, nice one...
I am struggling for banter, can't wipe the smile off my face..You're as good as your last game, enjoy the next 6 months...

Buckley should get goal of the year celebration.....:)

Oh looky here the Essendon* trolls have arrived.

Where have you been all week!
Well to be honest the last time I came here you carded me so fast it was like I had a red x on me...But I just noticed you have a banter thread which is so cool...Just like the old days in the outer where we could enjoy a game and hang a bit or cop a bit,,,We all had our day...today was ours, in so many ways...I was there the day Neale Daniher kicked 3 in the last quarter to finally beat you mob after your silvertail era..

Then to see your spoon era was awesome, to dominate you today and avoid a spoon in my lifetime was bliss......

Thanks Carlton, you Delivered!!!!

P.S dont sack Thomas, Jones, Boakhurts, Levi, or Yarran, those guys rock....the others sort of suck.....delist

Essendon partying on their board that this "horrible" year is over, as if it's suddenly going to get better?

Newsflash - your list is still garbage , your coach is outdated and you're back in for more trouble..

Oh and Laverde is s**t.

Oh and your all drug cheats and always will be you scum.

Essendon partying on their board that this "horrible" year is over, as if it's suddenly going to get better?

Newsflash - your list is still garbage , your coach is outdated and you're back in for more trouble..

Oh and Laverde is s**t.

Oh and your all drug cheats and always will be you scum.
Ouch my boak hurts...Lovehirdy33 forever..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well to be honest the last time I came here you carded me so fast it was like I had a red x on me...But I just noticed you have a banter thread which is so cool...Just like the old days in the outer where we could enjoy a game and hang a bit or cop a bit,,,We all had our day...today was ours, in so many ways...I was there the day Neale Daniher kicked 3 in the last quarter to finally beat you mob after your silvertail era..

Then to see your spoon era was awesome, to dominate you today and avoid a spoon in my lifetime was bliss......

P.S dont sack Thomas, Jones, Boakhurts, Levi, or Yarran, those guys rock....the others sort of suck.....delist
How do sack a player that isn't on our list in Yarran? Speaks volumes of just how stupid you're.

Don't count your chickens yet buddy. Lions still have to lose by about 10 goals and the Saints have nothing to play for.

So you may have avoided the spoons, but not the syringes hey?

And we will NEVER sack Yarran!

Don't count your chickens yet buddy. Lions still have to lose by about 10 goals and the Saints have nothing to play for.

So you may have avoided the spoons, but not the syringes hey?

And we will NEVER sack Yarran!
Yarran isn't even on our ******* list!!

I NEVER carded you get your facts right!

Oh and you have never been carded on our Board.

Talk about talking garbage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back