Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cq3RyMDVUAArYcM.jpg

Well to be honest the last time I came here you carded me so fast it was like I had a red x on me...But I just noticed you have a banter thread which is so cool...Just like the old days in the outer where we could enjoy a game and hang a bit or cop a bit,,,We all had our day...today was ours, in so many ways...I was there the day Neale Daniher kicked 3 in the last quarter to finally beat you mob after your silvertail era..

Then to see your spoon era was awesome, to dominate you today and avoid a spoon in my lifetime was bliss......

Thanks Carlton, you Delivered!!!!

P.S dont sack Thomas, Jones, Boakhurts, Levi, or Yarran, those guys rock....the others sort of suck.....delist

Get a life you looser
Anyone would think you'd won a final

But we still managed to beat your mob and win more games, even though we were disappointingly bad.

Here's carltons lineup
FarmVille-truffle-hunting-1.jpg
But weren't you tuggers crapping on about top 4? And how Carlton wouldn't win a game?
Now you're celebrating only just managing to scrape in above us on the arse end of the ladder. Congrats :thumbsu:

I NEVER carded you get your facts right!

Oh and you have never been carded on our Board.

Talk about talking garbage!
It was the old me...Trust me I was carded here before...It was back after your spoon era...I won't tell you my former name but feel free to guess..It's one of those names that haunts Carlton fans..

But weren't you tuggers crapping on about top 4? And how Carlton wouldn't win a game?
Now you're celebrating only just managing to scrape in above us on the arse end of the ladder. Congrats :thumbsu:

Nah not me, know our team too well. Never mentioned you not winning a game. I expected you to fluke a couple. I just questioned who'd kick your goals. Luckily you got Wright. :D
No need to congratulate us, it was well deserved. We could have done better and got pick 5 but we were out tanked by professionals.

Your Club is the laughing stock of the competition and has kept me amused since the 80's.

Please NEVER change!

rolling.gif

Maybe so but your club has been providing plenty of laughs for the last decade. So at least you're catching up to us. Provided much happiness to many losing to the bummers.
Leading goal kicker. Matthew Wright 22 goals. That might be a record for AFL. At least for a couple of decades. :D

Vickery may be a chance

I don't need to guess anything and in all honesty - CARE FACTOR ZERO!
Aww but you bothered to search to see if I had been carded..So you must really care...

Plus you typed in large angry letters, so you're still mad about us tearing you a new one yesterday and there's nothing that can be done for 6 months...except Banter that is..Did you enjoy Laverde's game better or did JD do it for you? When will Boakhurts deliver something, anything..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe so but your club has been providing plenty of laughs for the last decade. So at least you're catching up to us. Provided much happiness to many losing to the bummers.
Leading goal kicker. Matthew Wright 22 goals. That might be a record for AFL. At least for a couple of decades. :D

Vickery may be a chance

Hahaha that is so humourous.

Have you forgotten you were ELIMINATED by NINTH just 3 years ago!

Etched in the history books FOREVER.

Oh how embarrassment!

rolling.gif
rolling.gif
rolling.gif

hey-richmond-we-can-finish-9th-and-still-play-finals-meme-3490.jpg

Aww but you bothered to search to see if I had been carded..So you must really care...

Plus you typed in large angry letters, so you're still mad about us tearing you a new one yesterday and there's nothing that can be done for 6 months...except Banter that is..Did you enjoy Laverde's game better or did JD do it for you? When will Boakhurts deliver something, anything..

:sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol::sleepsymbol:

Okay before it gets too silly and seeing you are hanging around some serious questions.

I actually like big Joe. Plays the game in the right spirit, seems to enjoy his footy and I like how he always shakes hands at the start of a game with his opponent.

Do you think Jobe will play on next season and how do you think the blokes that has the year off will go?

Okay before it gets too silly and seeing you are hanging around some serious questions.

I actually like big Joe. Plays the game in the right spirit, seems to enjoy his footy and I like how he always shakes hands at the start of a game with his opponent.

Do you think Jobe will play on next season and how do you think the blokes that has the year off will go?
I hope like hell Jobe plays on..Loved watching his Dad play and as you'd know it's a great feeling watching father sons play..
No idea how they will return...you'd like to think they have no niggles but time will tell how it will affect them..
Thrilled that the ones we needed to keep stayed, namely Hooker, Heppell, Hurley and Colyer..Just need to hear that Jobe is playing on and it will be al warm and fuzzy at our club..

Through all the pain and penalties we have reached the new beginning,,With a few added bonuses...Tippa being the standout...

But this is the banter thread, stop making sense...

I thought your forward line was really good over the weekend...

That Kenneddy bloke has a future...But betts is no Daisy Thomas...Thomas is a proven finals player, now you just have to make finals so he can strut his stuff...

your season didn't finish well but overall early on we were seeing some good signs that bode well for my ' favourite rival i love to hate yet respect'... i hope to see some of the old humdingers we used to play back on the late 60's - early 70's then again late 70's - early 80's... without the violence but in that spirit...
all the best in the off season to all you Carlton people...

your season didn't finish well but overall early on we were seeing some good signs that bode well for my ' favourite rival i love to hate yet respect'... i hope to see some of the old humdingers we used to play back on the late 60's - early 70's then again late 70's - early 80's... without the violence but in that spirit...
all the best in the off season to all you Carlton people...
Great post, and yet for some reason, I feel I'm being punked...

You won the battle, but you lost the war. Bahahahaha enjoy your spoon mate.
We will don't worry...
Enjoy losing your last game to the Wooden Sponers who are about to load the side with gun players....

Congrats on Casboult signing on....
Will there still be room for Vickery?

I hear some of you are pretty happy to see Pick 4 at Carlton....:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back