Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is anyone else here barracking for Collingwood right now? Seems weird but It would cap off a perfect weekend to see the Hawks miss top 4 and push Melbs pick up a spot..

off topic post reported...

Seriously though...if all you aim to do is win a final you aren't aiming high enough...16 flags, last one in 2000...one spoon this century...no big shame there..

But had we won 3 spoons I'd really expect to be copping it...Hope we never end up that bad..

Integrity your club has none,

Conor Mckenna Go and have a lie down. You're swinging like a rusty gate in a windstorm. You keep this up and I'll have to say your posting is very Richmondesque!
No worries mate, as soon as our next game starts I'll move on...
Meanwhile, can anyone here tell me what number Kerr's Granddaddy wore? Really like that kid..Would love to have another key forward whose has a family history that we can fix..Like Lloydy..

No worries mate, as soon as our next game starts I'll move on...
Meanwhile, can anyone here tell me what number Kerr's Granddaddy wore? Really like that kid..Would love to have another key forward whose has a family history that we can fix..Like Lloydy..

Mate you seem to know everything. Any chance you can use that crystal ball and give me this weeks lotto numbers?

Easy, you are the one who claimed pick 4 last night..

Run us through how that works again...

Also you guys are failing in English..do the words this century ring a bell...that's where the pain is...

Time you left me thinks.

You obviously have no comprehension of the meaning of friendly banter.

BYE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well to be honest the last time I came here you carded me so fast it was like I had a red x on me...But I just noticed you have a banter thread which is so cool...Just like the old days in the outer where we could enjoy a game and hang a bit or cop a bit,,,We all had our day...today was ours, in so many ways...I was there the day Neale Daniher kicked 3 in the last quarter to finally beat you mob after your silvertail era..

Then to see your spoon era was awesome, to dominate you today and avoid a spoon in my lifetime was bliss......

Thanks Carlton, you Delivered!!!!

P.S dont sack Thomas, Jones, Boakhurts, Levi, or Yarran, those guys rock....the others sort of suck.....delist
So... hows that 5th spoon going for your bunch of drug cheating w***ers? all brought about by your "legend" St Jimmy Turd. I bet you must be so proud of your bellend... I mean legend St Jimmy for taking your side ahead of us in 2 distinct areas... convicted cheats and wooden spoons.

So... hows that 5th spoon going for your bunch of drug cheating ******s? all brought about by your "legend" St Jimmy Turd. I bet you must be so proud of your bellend... I mean legend St Jimmy for taking your side ahead of us in 2 distinct areas... convicted cheats and wooden spoons.
I think we can all agree they are "in a very good place".

Maybe so but your club has been providing plenty of laughs for the last decade. So at least you're catching up to us. Provided much happiness to many losing to the bummers.
Leading goal kicker. Matthew Wright 22 goals. That might be a record for AFL. At least for a couple of decades. :D

Vickery may be a chance
Ohh... I know a good Richmond fact... the only team in history to be beaten by a team in 9th position on the ladder in the finals.

Bitchmond... irrelevant since 1982 and counting.

Spot on mate, we haven't been allowed to get excited for a few years now...

Glad it's over and we can move on...I don't know anyone who loves their footy who has gotten any joy out of the saga....
We Danked but never Tanked..:)
LOL... ******* serial cheats thinking that they are better than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back