Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an attitude :D looks like your marketing department got the members in with that one.
You've had some doozies, what's cooking, they know we're coming, bring the noise. ;) I've got some Carlton who repeat them each year and chuckle. Well we all need a slogan or two
9th is as good as 8th?
When we make finals, we make sure we lose to the 9th place team...

There's a couple for ya :)

I must say... I have to admire your persistence... want to change sides and come to a club that will actually be going somewhere next year?

Can only speak for myself, but yes, happy. I'll be "satisfied" when we win a flag, but I'll always be happy with improvement.
Young guns coming through, senior players in career form, productive game style/plan, have regained respect from the footy world, an impressive new coach, some great wins (some bad losses too I know), a great belief and spirit around the club. And it appears everyone at the club is prepared to learn, contribute and enjoy.
Yes, I'd say I'm happy...
You can speak for me too...

...this time

If Leppa hadn't taken the lions job and got the arse today, then he would have got the arse from the Tigers today
Voss - ex-player and a ginger
Leppa - ex-player and a ginger
2017 Lions coach??? - Putting my money on Daniel Merrett - ex-player and a ginger
Having said that, they should just save themselves some time and sack him now.

Looks like we've started to swing the axe.
What's that saying about a boat with a hole in it. We'll get rid of the boat but keep the hole :D

Your muppets in control don't have the balls to make the hard calls, re-signing Houli & Grigg wasn't the smartest thing for a start.

You need a solid cleanout, too many cloggers dragging the better players down to their level.

:D

14183713_10157369247485384_7315793233071058755_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This inter-web thingy is global now.
Did not check BigFooty once in five weeks away, my friend.

I managed to miss two of our three wins for the season. Maybe I'm the jinx, as most of the Essendon board and MEB_ were gleeful in pointing out. :(

Did not check BigFooty once in five weeks away, my friend.

I managed to miss two of our three wins for the season. Maybe I'm the jinx, as most of the Essendon board and MEB_ were gleeful in pointing out. :(
Might have been better to take the 5 weeks of the trade period off. Going to be fun ... or crazy.

I'm so tired today that I'd genuinely stoop so low as to drink that drip filtered dishwater that Americans think passes as coffee.
Hang on mate, only a few weeks until trade time.

Phew, thank * the tigers years of shitness are over.
Don't sakc the coach or the crap players just chip in to the Balme retirement fund. Seriously, this guy is the saviour?
I'm gunna post a thread, "Unemployable in Real Life" .

Last edited:
Voss - ex-player and a ginger
Leppa - ex-player and a ginger
2017 Lions coach??? - Putting my money on Daniel Merrett - ex-player and a ginger
Having said that, they should just save themselves some time and sack him now.
Or those three bloodnuts could knock on your door and 'chat' to you about your casual racism...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back