Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuses folks. If you want to come to the Blues board to engage in some banter at Carlton's expense, you can now do so. Best of all there is no excuse for misbehaving in any of our other threads.

Not for the faint hearted Blues supporters this one.

Some rules still apply ... no personal abuse beyond obvious humour, nothing slanderous. Rip into each other's teams, players ... you get the drift.

*Disclaimer. Again, this is something people asked for. We're hesitant to start these things and if it is not well received, it could be axed. It's main benefit is funnelling our cheeky visitors somewhere.

So we can abuse the filth and their players... the drug cheats and their players and board... and we can get away with it in this thread?

Sounds like a good start to the new year for me :)

GoBlues!

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 1, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Do we really know how Collingwood supporters feel about the 1979 GF, when Harmes punched the ball to Sheldon for a goal?

Not saying the ball was over the line, but a friend who was sitting in row B said he had to move quickly to avoid getting cleaned up by Harmes.

Do we really know how Collingwood supporters feel about the 1979 GF, when Harmes punched the ball to Sheldon for a goal?

Not saying the ball was over the line, but a friend who was sitting in row B said he had to move quickly to avoid getting cleaned up by Harmes.
Before he punched it?

Is your friend a Collingwood supporter? Because nothing can clean up a Pies supporter ... dirty little ****ers (thanks Mr Rude).

Mind you, I wouldn't put it past Harmesy to punch the ball and feign too much momentum in order to go into the crowd and take out a few Pies supporters.

Mar 23, 2010
Section 24 subsection B3 JUST GOT REPEALED.
AFL Club
Collingwood
great idea OP. oh yeah wasnt yours :rolleyes:

its weird these days, with your mob NOT being roundly considered the biggest turds in footy. :confused:

personally though i believe zoning is still the biggest crime perpetrated on our great game, yes even surpassing the current drug thing.
cheating initiated by your own former club president and left to screw the comp for 20 years. :mad:

the losing GF's - s**t happens, and i dont concern myself with that. do i want revenge - yeah sure.
but its the zoning era that put you there. its a carlton supporting vfl pres that put you there.

one saving grace since zoning was killed off is it has proved your club is mediocre, unable to do the hard yards other clubs do to analyse and recruit well.
so many top draft picks for so little return. as shawt puts it, giving carlton a level of hope every year is all the rest of us need.

with that all out there, lets talk about stephen o'reilly.

:D

So this is like a big quarantine thread? As when your virus software does a sweep and herds all the gremlins, bugs, trojans, viruses and other infections into a vault in order to keep the rest of the system clean? Like that?

Met a bonza chick tonight, favourite player is Dale Thomas.

Pity she barracks for Collingwood. :(:cry:
Her favourite player is Dale Thomas?

You're better off without her anyway ;)

great idea OP. oh yeah wasnt yours :rolleyes:

its weird these days, with your mob NOT being roundly considered the biggest turds in footy. :confused:

personally though i believe zoning is still the biggest crime perpetrated on our great game, yes even surpassing the current drug thing.
cheating initiated by your own former club president and left to screw the comp for 20 years. :mad:

the losing GF's - s**t happens, and i dont concern myself with that. do i want revenge - yeah sure.
but its the zoning era that put you there. its a carlton supporting vfl pres that put you there.

one saving grace since zoning was killed off is it has proved your club is mediocre, unable to do the hard yards other clubs do to analyse and recruit well.
so many top draft picks for so little return. as shawt puts it, giving carlton a level of hope every year is all the rest of us need.

with that all out there, lets talk about stephen o'reilly.

:D
Can we also talk about what your club owes us? It's great that you exist and all, but you guys are still only going to be remembered as the team that exists because Carlton rescheduled one of their matches so that you guys would have the requisite 18 games for the season... otherwise you would still be known as the Britannia Football Club :)

If we werent feeling nice one day, our entire rivalry wouldnt exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back