Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Magpies super team lost the first game of the new netball season against a bunch of kids, keeping the Collingwood tradition alive.

Eddie and Nafan were in attendance.

Hey vjknight :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

C4_5N_TUMAAsAhK.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Carlton.

How is your day? Good?

So I was thinking. Thinking about the blue baggers. Reminiscing on them arrogant days. Thinking "where are the blue baggers nowadays"?

So I ventured on this board to see what you guys are up to. I see that you are going well. Getting by. Keeping busy with the women's side.

Ah what could have been for the baggers. The blue baggers. A kick away from a Preliminary final, the week after that Elimination final.

So the question is "where are they now?", the 2012 premiership favourites. I wonder what game crushed that premiership dream?

I guess you Hird about us by now. We were Danking while you were tanking. But we received a spanking for getting caught banking on drugs to lift our ranking. We tried acting and demanding to get us cranking, but that didn't work out for us and we ended up cracking. But hey, that was yesterday and today is a new day.

I see that you've been thinking about us and the last few years. Yeah we're still on 16, so don't spit it in our ears. But that makes two of us, like it's been for years and years.

We're getting by too. Picking up the pieces. Watching our sides stink it up like faeces. But don't worry, our players are coming back now, it should be passed us anyhow. With utmost concern, I ask you. Are yours coming back too?

Betts looks good and Kennedy too. They can help Juddy bring it for the blues. Too soon? Okay, we'll leave it up to you. While you're looking, can you smell what the blues are cooking?

Hey Carlton.

How is your day? Good?

So I was thinking. Thinking about the blue baggers. Reminiscing on them arrogant days. Thinking "where are the blue baggers nowadays"?

So I ventured on this board to see what you guys are up to. I see that you are going well. Getting by. Keeping busy with the women's side.

Ah what could have been for the baggers. The blue baggers. A kick away from a Preliminary final, the week after that Elimination final.

So the question is "where are they now?", the 2012 premiership favourites. I wonder what game crushed that premiership dream?

I guess you Hird about us by now. We were Danking while you were tanking. But we received a spanking for getting caught banking on drugs to lift our ranking. We tried acting and demanding to get us cranking, but that didn't work out for us and we ended up cracking. But hey, that was yesterday and today is a new day.

I see that you've been thinking about us and the last few years. Yeah we're still on 16, so don't spit it in our ears. But that makes two of us, like it's been for years and years.

We're getting by too. Picking up the pieces. Watching our sides stink it up like faeces. But don't worry, our players are coming back now, it should be passed us anyhow. With utmost concern, I ask you. Are yours coming back too?

Betts looks good and Kennedy too. They can help Juddy bring it for the blues. Too soon? Okay, we'll leave it up to you. While you're looking, can you smell what the blues are cooking?

Doesn't smell anything like what Nima Alavi and Stephen Dank were cooking, thats for sure...

Hey Carlton.

How is your day? Good?

Kids, drugs are bad. OK.

Not too sure what your point is DL?

But I'll bite, I'll have a drink of your Koolaid and say this is our year, we'll bust into the top 8 and go from there
Hey Carlton.

How is your day? Good?

Whatever it takes!
upload_2017-2-20_16-55-43.jpeg

Hey Carlton.

How is your day? Good?

Was long but certainly not epic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back