Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Read a couple of pages doesn't appear many posts fitting that criteria. Appears Matheson got well and truly s**t canned so you mean don't s**t can Carlton players on a banter thread. Got it. I don't blame you for lack of sense of humour I would not have much left either. Good luck for the rest of the year.

Well sure I didn't s**t can Mathieson, despite how both of us would probably agree on his style of play

Enjoy the rest of the season !

Walker, Kruezer, Murphy, Hampson.

Merger merger merger. I was in Hawaii once and they had an animal called a Wolphin at the seaworld place. A mix of a dolphin and a wale. Wierd as *, always reminded me of the bears and lions for some reason. You know a mixed bag, no one knows why the * it was there or even happened but you just kinda shrug your shoulders and think wtf!!

Merger merger merger. I was in Hawaii once and they had an animal called a Wolphin at the seaworld place. A mix of a dolphin and a wale. Wierd as ****, always reminded me of the bears and lions for some reason. You know a mixed bag, no one knows why the **** it was there or even happened but you just kinda shrug your shoulders and think wtf!!
What's a wale? What does wierd mean? Anyway I imagine it probably went on to dominate the other animals in the kingdom.

Banter is generally considered funny.

There are some excellent posters on here who while taking the piss out of us really make me laugh.

You just come across as a humourless ****** - you need to try harder!!!
What part of this post is funny seeing as though that's what's required?

View attachment 395798
The omens are not good. Sunderland finished bottom and were relegated from the Premier League.

Yeah, yeah...not sure on the prophetic significance....but it's alleged Pell also finished on the bottom and has since been relegated from the Vatican....;)

Yeah, yeah...not sure on the prophetic significance....but it's alleged Pell also finished on the bottom and has since been relegated from the Vatican....;)
Funny you mention Pell. You might like this short article about his connection to the Richmond Football Club. He gets the boot from the Vatican but the Tigers still believe in the presumption of innocence. God bless them.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-role-at-richmond-tigers-20170719-gxeob6.html

NORF! :D

20374680_1391980784260670_505831725701913060_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon are double dipping cheating filthy campaigners ....... Pick one for drug trafficking and using .... good one AFL .. what's your next credibility trick???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back