Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

They have a lot to thank us for, all those years of pain we dished up seems to have hardened them up I expect a full letter if appreciation from RFC to Carlton

Usually make round one. Will try again.

May hear the sound of 20,000+ members tickets being torn in two when we win.

DLG4pYqUIAA8JgD.jpg

How many of you will turn up - I cant wait
22 years and counting hopefully many more years of pain.
TIGERS PREMIERS 2017

Collingwood and *don are of course the big games but the opening game of the season is always fun. It will be made especially fun that we will be playing against the reigning premiers (it is evident even you can't quite believe it as you need to repeat it in you post just to be sure) instead of 9th mond.

Usually when a Club wins a flag the team is given some respect. Frequently other sides seek to copy what is seen as being their successful formula and a whole new approach to playing the game is announced as validated. Next year I doubt there will be any talk of playing "the Richmond way". You will continue to be underestimated and still finish in the bottom 6, as you did last year.

To answer your question I will be there, expecting to win and win well. How our season goes after that who knows but we should have a straightforward first up win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back