Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

What am I looking at here? Talk to me.

Yeah, come ON Metalcrusher! You should know better than to show a Richmond fan lots of text in small lettering, with big words like "chronological" and "originally" in it. You're not being fair. Try to be inclusive, man.
No higher than benchmark level 5.

Last edited:
Bringing up 1995 is a reflection of how irrelevant you have become today. We are your father at present. Unfurling our flag in front of your supporters before kicking your arse is going to be delicious.
We're good at spoiling parties. Just ask Collingwood supporters. We've been doing it to them for 125 years.

Yeah, come ON Metalcrusher! You should know better than to show a Richmond fan lots of text in small lettering, with big words like "chronological" and "originally" in it. You're not being fair. Try to be inclusive, man.
No higher than benchmark level 5.

Wasn't even going to dignify him with a response Bigman ....... You can't argue with stupid, they beat you with experience every time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was being nice.

I cannot post my thoughts otherwise I would have to ban myself.
I agree his opinion was expressed in a nice way, it's just that I don't care about his opinion.

Nice try, but we are currently the reigning premiers. You’re going to have to deal with that fact until someone else wins. Richmond are the father of the AFL. Carlton = son of Richmond.
Daddy issues much?
We know the feeling of being reigning premiers. We've done it more than any other team*. Enjoy it while it lasts.

*Collingwood can GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back