Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

Jabba73

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Vixens
Hey, did I just spot you on a weather forum asking about the upcoming cyclone up these parts?
If so we should know more Saturday as to what areas of the coast it will affect. Thankfully not looking like a BIG one...but it will still bring plenty of rain to where ever it hits.
The good news is the cyclone won’t impact on the number of times you time out trying to log on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stan Judkins

Team Captain
AFL Club
Richmond
Might surprise you but we really do laugh at carlton supporters even more
74 days to go ......... enjoy the laughs ;)
Speaking about 74 days to go RD1 Blues V Tigers
Tom Lynch kicked 8 goals against the Blues on his own playing for GC from memory
We kicked 20(or so) in RD1 last year as a team, Whoah Tigers could be looking at a monster score line
My Xmas and New year wish is that the Blues make a good go of it and don't drop their heads when 10+ goals down after 1st quarter
5 goals up in 1st quarter won't be happening this time around me thinks
Go Tigers

Jabba73

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Vixens
Tom Lynch kicked 8 goals against the Blues on his own playing for GC from memory
We kicked 20(or so) in RD1 last year as a team, Whoah Tigers could be looking at a monster score line
My Xmas and New year wish is that the Blues make a good go of it and don't drop their heads when 10+ goals down after 1st quarter
Go Tigers
Weird attempt at logic.

BluStreak

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
There can be only 1
Go Tigers
Using history to predict the future. Ok here goes. 1972 Grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

agro

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah I remember R.Walls had 6 kicks that day, unfortunately 6 goals. Doah!!!!!!

Robert Walls had 24 possessions that day as well as 9 marks, his opponent Rex Hunt had 9 possessions.

If there was a Norm Smith Medal awarded in 1972 then Walls would have won it, but as we know players have undeservedly won a Norm Smith Medal with far less impact on a game, the 1982 Norm Smith Medallist comes to mind.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom