Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Robert Walls had 24 possessions that day as well as 9 marks, his opponent Rex Hunt had 9 possessions.

If there was a Norm Smith Medal awarded in 1972 then Walls would have won it, but as we know players have undeservedly won a Norm Smith Medal with far less impact on a game, the 1982 Norm Smith Medallist comes to mind.

:rolleyes:

The Dom was ROBBED!

Percy Jones was best that day, rucked the whole game. I'm talking about 1972.

Yeah you could be right, was the driving force getting it to onballers who then gave the forwards silver service
one of the best games Percy Jones played, killed the Tigers rucks
A lot of records broken in the 1972 GF, amazing game of footy
Go Tigers

Nicholls might have only had 9 possessions but he was rather busy coaching as well.

;)

Which is why you bastards went the full on “thuggery” in the 1973 Grand Final.

:rolleyes:

This might be controversial but I rate Robert Walls as a better CHF than Stephen Kernahan.

Langford had the better of Kernahan most times they met.

Never saw enough of Walls to make a creditable comparison myself....But it seems that Walls was at his peak at a very early age & petered off thereafter.

Langford had the better of Kernahan most times they met.

Never saw enough of Walls to make a creditable comparison myself....But it seems that Walls was at his peak at a very early age & petered off thereafter.
Mirrors your posting history in here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow

I just realised im no longer banned from Carlton's banter thread which i was banned for bantering
It’s the new format, some things didn’t quite transfer correctly. Chief has advised it will be covered in Upgrade #36 due over the weekend, please refer to Monday’s newsletter for further details..

Thank you for contacting the BF help desk.

There's a carlton Banter thread... ? Okay, Just thought I was the Samaritans self help thread.

Well if you can't pluk a premiership or two out of a THIRD of the continent … then you campaigners are s**t.

Edit ….

Junior Clubs: Kew Comets, Carey Grammar (VIC)
Junior Clubs: Keith (SA)
Junior Clubs: Wentworth (NSW)
Junior Clubs: Bulleen-Templestowe (Vic)
Junior Clubs: Bacchus Marsh (VIC)
Junior Club: Keilor (VIC)
Junior Clubs: Allies (VIC)
Junior Clubs: Epping (VIC)
Junior Clubs: Hampton Rovers (VIC)
Junior Clubs: Angaston (SA)
Junior Clubs: Sandhurst (VIC)
Junior Clubs: St Mary's (VIC)
Junior Clubs: Geelong College (VIC)
Junior Clubs: North Gambier (SA)
Junior Club: St Marys (NT)

So for a third of the continent you have 15/44 from NOT WA home grown …… 35%.

Last edited:
Our last Spoon was in 1965. So am unable to empathise with the current plight of all Blue-baggers everywhere.

You've done what we have been unable to achieve in some 54 seasons now, 5 times over these past 18 seasons, in this new centenary of our Lord.

And I must say....I am fully non-jelly.

Our last Spoon was in 1965. So am unable to empathise with the current plight of all Blue-baggers everywhere.

You've done what we have been unable to achieve in some 54 seasons now, 5 times over these past 18 seasons, in this new centenary of our Lord.

And I must say....I am fully non-jelly.
11 spoons in the clubs first forty years, you are definitely due. Surprised you have avoided it for so long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back