Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Wow, even our most optimistic supporters don't think we'll do that well.

To tell the truth I'd be happy with 3 of 5 from 2020 onwards.

Thanks for believing in us. It mean a lot when an opposition supporter thinks we'll be that dominant.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
My pleasure merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year:)

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Here you go vjknight

rolling.gif
rolling.gif
rolling.gif

49069695_2196436443948531_5089599910060228608_n.jpg

broady-monopoly.jpg

think I may have just gone to the bar for a ha'penny dark.....
just checked back through my bank book - blow me down if it wasn't a tuppenny dark - I was rooked!

Does not belong in here, but I just noticed you cannot tell which team a poster supporters anymore.
Yep. Going to yell at all and sundry now, just in case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Braves
does it make it better.......or worse ?
Hey, did I just spot you on a weather forum asking about the upcoming cyclone up these parts?
If so we should know more Saturday as to what areas of the coast it will affect. Thankfully not looking like a BIG one...but it will still bring plenty of rain to where ever it hits.

Hey, did I just spot you on a weather forum asking about the upcoming cyclone up these parts?
If so we should know more Saturday as to what areas of the coast it will affect. Thankfully not looking like a BIG one...but it will still bring plenty of rain to where ever it hits.
The good news is the cyclone won’t impact on the number of times you time out trying to log on

Feb 14, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Might surprise you but we really do laugh at carlton supporters even more
74 days to go ......... enjoy the laughs ;)

Speaking about 74 days to go RD1 Blues V Tigers
Tom Lynch kicked 8 goals against the Blues on his own playing for GC from memory
We kicked 20(or so) in RD1 last year as a team, Whoah Tigers could be looking at a monster score line
My Xmas and New year wish is that the Blues make a good go of it and don't drop their heads when 10+ goals down after 1st quarter
5 goals up in 1st quarter won't be happening this time around me thinks
Go Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back