Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks so much for your condescending crap.
A little education for the poo and wee brigade.
Flag in '95. Drought commenced '96, 2019 not yet played out, care to revise your arrogant, misguided and totally uneducated crap.

Sure:

Longest drought in the past: 1916-1937....22 years without a flag, 23 years from 1915-1938
Current Drought equals: 1996-2018...……..23 years without a flag, 24 years from 1995-2019

Er…...You were saying?

Well done on dragging the Blues bored down to Richmond & Collingwood levels.

Sure:

Longest drought in the past: 1916-1937....22 years without a flag, 23 years from 1915-1938
Current Drought equals: 1996-2018...……..23 years without a flag, 24 years from 1995-2019

Er…...You were saying?

The only reason we’re “bored”, is because you’re here...

And likening us to Richmond?...
Richmond??!! Richmond??!! *en Richmond??!! That is simply uncalled for. Unnecessary.

Sure:

Er…...You were saying?

Please let me know when you settle on a figure, post to post variation is tedious.
As to you grammatical prowess, well, it is up there with your mathematics. This Blues board is certainly bored of your boorish banter

The only reason we’re “bored”, is because you’re here...

And likening us to Richmond?...
Richmond??!! Richmond??!! ****en Richmond??!! That is simply uncalled for. Unnecessary.

Boring?....Mwah?....I'm a veritable font of info.

I mean, it's not like I compared your current 21st century spoon acquisition rate to that of the Aints in the 20th Century.....No Siree…..I held back on that one.

"Old news" and if you had any semblance of decency, such a tragedy should not be utilised/raised in a banter thread.
Numerous Aussies in Townsville and Tassie have lost their homes, and so much more, hardly topical for trash talk.

How a lightning strike on the property of Robert Walls (what's the odds of it being a known person let alone a Carlton person was the point of my post) has anything to do with floods in Townsville or fires in Tasmania I do not know.

Anyway what next for Carlton this preseason?

A massive sink hole in the backyard of Bruce Doull?

How a lightning strike on the property of Robert Walls (what's the odds of it being a known person let alone a Carlton person was the point of my post) has anything to do with floods in Townsville or fires in Tasmania I do not know.

You wouldn’t hear about. Not from him anyway

I'll speak on behalf of Bruce,he is enjoying retirement and quite often cuddles his premiership medals. He wishes Figjam Nafan no more pain and asks that he think of his family and retire, his career has been very traumatising for his family.

Sure:

Er…...You were saying?

Hawks drought 1925 - 1960.
35 years.
Including 10 wooden spoons.
Please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why aren’t the teeth implant adds exclusive to the Collingwood and Richmond boards?
because, as is clearly evident, Pies and Ninethmond supporters don't have fixed addresses; hence the need to flood our board with adds so that the message reaches their strays.

happy 10 year membership anniversary to all of the Hawthorn ‘member since 2009’ bandwagon brigade :)

I truly rooly hate to disappoint you, but I've been a member since 1 was a 12 year old junior in 1978.....Back when you were guaranteed a set of 6 series tickets for all finals as a member.

I'm sure there'd still be some in here who can recall those days......Not you though, I'd hazard a guess.

Alright you draft pick tanking campaigners, if you don't beat us by at least 5 goals, I will be livid!

Not great banter I know, but anything that will get Bard Scotts the boot asap is necessary!
You seem a little tense, maybe you’d better loosen up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back