Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I really need Kade Simpson back for you guys. Currently watching out for St.Kade's Day. The day when Kade becomes the losingest footballer in history. Currently on 199 games, 9 losses behind Kevin Murray on 208. Leaning towards celebrating it on 209 when he gets the outright. Need his hammy to come good so he gets there this year.

I have faith that the vast number of losses you have between now and year end will outweigh the incompetence of your medical staff which is keeping him off the park. You can do this Kade.

Imagine what it would be like coaching a bloke like that, especially once he gets the milestone? Another loss, Bolts (laughing at the thought of Bolton still being a coach. He will be back on his paper round by then) comes in and sees Simpson. Thinks to himself, "This bloke has heard more losing coach speeches than anyone in history. What can I say that he hasn't heard before? Maybe I will just smile?"

Simpson thinks to himself: "This guy is the worst losing speech coach I have ever heard. And I should know. And he is smiling again."

Once he retires, he is going to turn into Roving Kade, always off to the loser's rooms to assess the losing atmosphere with his unparalleled loser's knowledge.

Kade Watch and tracking how much in draft points you will end up paying for Stocker has made the Blues close to interesting.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Why do you Adelaide fans pick on SOS, is it because it's easy to spell?

rolling.gif

Sep 16, 2014
Argyle Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys
I've been a fan of his since Modra kicked 13 on him.
You have to understand we've never had a top pick in the draft, and it looks like we will all due to Sos's incompetence.
You better get used to the idea. There will be plenty of high picks coming your way over the next 10 years. The party's over.

Sep 29, 2007
The Kop
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Socceroos-LFC-Crows-Adel.United
You better get used to the idea. There will be plenty of high picks coming your way over the next 10 years. The party's over.

Fake news.
Our list is as good as it's ever been, the kids coming through are unreal, best for over a decade.

Out of curiosity who's you preferred choice for your next coach maybe Ratten or caracella?

I really need Kade Simpson back for you guys. Currently watching out for St.Kade's Day. The day when Kade becomes the losingest footballer in history. Currently on 199 games, 9 losses behind Kevin Murray on 208. Leaning towards celebrating it on 209 when he gets the outright. Need his hammy to come good so he gets there this year.

I have faith that the vast number of losses you have between now and year end will outweigh the incompetence of your medical staff which is keeping him off the park. You can do this Kade.

Imagine what it would be like coaching a bloke like that, especially once he gets the milestone? Another loss, Bolts (laughing at the thought of Bolton still being a coach. He will be back on his paper round by then) comes in and sees Simpson. Thinks to himself, "This bloke has heard more losing coach speeches than anyone in history. What can I say that he hasn't heard before? Maybe I will just smile?"

Simpson thinks to himself: "This guy is the worst losing speech coach I have ever heard. And I should know. And he is smiling again."

Once he retires, he is going to turn into Roving Kade, always off to the loser's rooms to assess the losing atmosphere with his unparalleled loser's knowledge.

Kade Watch and tracking how much in draft points you will end up paying for Stocker has made the Blues close to interesting.

Talking about your ex Captain and current Coach?

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton

Sick bants. Wish I could banter like you.

:drunk:

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Fake news.
Our list is as good as it's ever been, the kids coming through are unreal, best for over a decade.

Out of curiosity who's you preferred choice for your next coach maybe Ratten or caracella?
I don't know, whichever doesn't replace the coach you backed to get your lads through this year without choking again.

Poor Adelaide, couldn't even beat Richmond in a final!

Blues_1864

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton

So, you start with a best-and-fairest winner who has suited up for us more often than anyone has ever been able to stand wearing a Collingwood guernsey...

you compare him to a Brownlow Medallist who won 9 best-and-fairests and was selected in the AFL Team of the Century...

and you look for the negatives...?

Cool story :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beer n Skittles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 6, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Rampage

No idea how to respond to this - just wanted to recognise that this is absolute top notch banter. Roving Kade in the losers rooms, god damn

Jun 3, 2018
I'm in the glovebox
AFL Club
Carlton
Fake news.

Funny how you needed Carlton players, in little man big shorts and chutney balls to improve your team.

Thought you could do it again with man bun, sorry he was past his used by date, by a year.

At least you go into tomorrow's game in familiar territory........
Collingwood needed a lot of help from the maggots in green to get over the line today! What's your take on the standard of AFL umpiring?

Mar 23, 2010
Section 24 subsection B3 JUST GOT REPEALED.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Collingwood needed a lot of help from the maggots in green to get over the line today! What's your take on the standard of AFL umpiring?

I am all in favour of awful umpiring if it hurts *. Otherwise it's an outrage.

I am outraged Collingwood won today, beating Carlton only in the last few minutes.

🔪

Remove this Banner Ad

Back