Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Two top 4 finishes. Buckley's head stays the right way up from now on.
You were ready to cut him loose.

Luckily we saved Bucks. You’re welcome

You can send Elliott our way, as a gesture of thanks for knocking off the Eagles over in the West for you.
We'll sling you two. Tom and Jack will get on swimmingly with Jeff. No need for thanks, Hawthorn deserve them.

rolling.gif

Ouch. That hurt.

And only 48 hours to yet another preliminary final too.

Do enjoy the 20th anniversary of your last one.

So this is your 9th Preliminary Final; & you've been in 6 Grand Finals - All since 2000 - And all you've got to show for it, is 1 Flag?....Yowsers.

That's not a record I'd be boasting about.

The "colli-wobbles" lurk in the deep recesses of the pie's psyche.

i didnt think we had a deep recess.
So this is your 9th Preliminary Final; & you've been in 6 Grand Finals - All since 2000 - And all you've got to show for it, is 1 Flag?....Yowsers.

hey compared to the 60-80's its been a roaring success.....cos of that 1 flag.

Carlton have had 5 wooden spoons in that time and 3 in the 5 years between 2002-2006.
So yes by comparison, we can certainly boast.

Last edited:
And you've had 5 wooden spoons in that time and 3 in the 5 years between 2002-2006.
So yes by comparison, we can certainly boast.

It's been 109yrs going onto 110yrs since the Filth beat Carlton in a Grand Final.

Talk about boasting .......

We win!

rolling.gif
rolling.gif
rolling.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose that gives you great comfort when crying yourself to sleep after every wooden spoon.

What gives me comfort is that I have been alive for 8 of our Grand Finals and have been to SEVEN of them.

This one is very memorable ...

The ball was OUT! :tearsofjoy:

And you've had 5 wooden spoons in that time and 3 in the 5 years between 2002-2006.....So yes by comparison, we can certainly boast.

Maybe check to see what team I support before posting.....You silly sausage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back