ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
Having just taken a peak at the Hawks board (which is something I don't normally do before a game - visit the opposition board; although I did last week and it has to be said that Sydney fans are a pretty classy bunch), I am quite taken with the way their supporters are discussing the upcoming game on Saturday. It goes something like this:

Hawks Poster 1 (HP1): F*** yeah my dick is bigger than theirs, we got this one.

HP2: yeah mine too, in fact I got a much bigger dick, they won't know what hit them.

HP3: s**t yeah, mine is also bigger. F*** we all got bigger dicks than theirs.

HP1: yeah, boys, we show our dicks here all the time, they will be too scared to show their little dicks at the MCG. Their dicks hardly even know where the MCG is. Our nine inch nails OWN the MCG.

HP2/HP3/HP4 et al: F*** yeah - our dicks are made for the MCG!

Freo Poster 1 (FP1): Umm fellas, it's not all about how big your appendages are, it's also about what you do with them. We're pretty good with ours too you know.

HP1: yeah but yours are gay dicks cos they're purple.

HP2/3/4 etc: Lol lol lol lol lol... Yeah, we can have as many dick measuring contests as we want here cos this is our board so excuse us while we keep telling each other we got this cos we KNOW we got bigger ones than yours. You can have sensible footy talk on your board if you want, but this is our board, so if we want to be cocky dicks we can. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

FP2: We played a high pressure game against Sydney and we beat Geelong in Geelong - will your guys who are used to a more free flowing game be able to handle this?

Hawthorn Moderator: Stop trying to have a proper discussion on our board while we are all busy telling each other how awesome our dicks are. You won't be warned again.

HP3: We'll kill them. Ross Lyon has killed footy - he's probably cut his dick right off, that's how s**t his game plan is. F*** Ross Lyon and f*** the s**t footy he plays.

etc etc etc

Geez they're ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Alot of dicks mentioned there IP ;)

Always amuses me the way some posters are so arrogant as if their club derived their success through the efforts of those posters personally. Most of them are probably computer jerkers spraying themselves

Queue computerjerker.jpg

Having just taken a peak at the Hawks board (which is something I don't normally do before a game - visit the opposition board; although I did last week and it has to be said that Sydney fans are a pretty classy bunch), I am quite taken with the way their supporters are discussing the upcoming game on Saturday. It goes something like this:

Hawks Poster 1 (HP1): F*** yeah my dick is bigger than theirs, we got this one.

HP2: yeah mine too, in fact I got a much bigger dick, they won't know what hit them.

HP3: s**t yeah, mine is also bigger. F*** we all got bigger dicks than theirs.

HP1: yeah, boys, we show our dicks here all the time, they will be too scared to show their little dicks at the MCG. Their dicks hardly even know where the MCG is. Our nine inch nails OWN the MCG.

HP2/HP3/HP4 et al: F*** yeah - our dicks are made for the MCG!

Freo Poster 1 (FP1): Umm fellas, it's not all about how big your appendages are, it's also about what you do with them. We're pretty good with ours too you know.

HP1: yeah but yours are gay dicks cos they're purple.

HP2/3/4 etc: Lol lol lol lol lol... Yeah, we can have as many dick measuring contests as we want here cos this is our board so excuse us while we keep telling each other we got this cos we KNOW we got bigger ones than yours. You can have sensible footy talk on your board if you want, but this is our board, so if we want to be cocky dicks we can. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

FP2: We played a high pressure game against Sydney and we beat Geelong in Geelong - will your guys who are used to a more free flowing game be able to handle this?

Hawthorn Moderator: Stop trying to have a proper discussion on our board while we are all busy telling each other how awesome our dicks are. You won't be warned again.

HP3: We'll kill them. Ross Lyon has killed footy - he's probably cut his dick right off, that's how s**t his game plan is. F*** Ross Lyon and f*** the s**t footy he plays.

etc etc etc

Geez they're ridiculous. :rolleyes:

It's funny as it transverses on to the main board too. It almost appears that quite a few (Hazza excluded) Hawthorn supporters are actually insulted at the notion that people are rating Fremantle as a chance against their team of superstars

They take footy really seriously. I do like the Hawks, they're a great side with a pretty good culture and some absolute champs (Hodge, Mitchell, Roughy). And as it seems most people my age are from Melbourne's eastern suburbs, I know a heap of Hawthorn supporters..

but... they can be a really, really queer bunch. They don't sleep before Geelong games and always go on about going into hibernation if they lose. Weird bunch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ventured onto there board after the win last night and that is a place I will never go back to.. I'm sure they have a few decent posters on there but for every one of them there seems to be 20 idiots with their heads up their own ass.

I ventured onto there board after the win last night and that is a place I will never go back to.. I'm sure they have a few decent posters on there but for every one of them there seems to be 20 idiots with their heads up their own ass.

200:1

And if you think it's bad now, wait until you beat them. :thumbsu:

Afternoon guys
Just to the OP, don't know where all the talk about dicks is on our board, if you had a good read maybe you would see a very healthy dose of respect for the Fremantle FC , and justly deserved
Like any board, there are flogs, I'm pretty certain there are many on here too
Don't paint us all with the same brush mate
Anyway, you all should be proud if your team, they are terrific

Afternoon guys
Just to the OP, don't know where all the talk about dicks is on our board, if you had a good read maybe you would see a very healthy dose of respect for the Fremantle FC , and justly deserved
Like any board, there are flogs, I'm pretty certain there are many on here too
Don't paint us all with the same brush mate
Anyway, you all should be proud if your team, they are terrific
The moderator Echols chiming in and saying that Hawthorn fans had a right to be cocky in the week leading up the grand final was a bit amusing. There's still one more game to be played.

You reckon after all the hubris, then pain, of last year and the years gone passed the entitled Little Lord Fauntleroys of Melbourne's eastern suburbs might have learned some humility. But it looks like many of you haven't. Oh well.

The moderator Echols chiming in and saying that Hawthorn fans had a right to be cocky in the week leading up the grand final was a bit amusing. There's still one more game to be played.

You reckon after all the hubris, then pain, of last year and the years gone passed the entitled Little Lord Fauntleroys of Melbourne's eastern suburbs might have learned some humility. But it looks like many of you haven't. Oh well.

And he speaks for all of us does he
Considering I live nowhere near the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, I think not
Anyway, as I said earlier, not all of us are confident

And he speaks for all of us does he
Considering I live nowhere near the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, I think not
Anyway, as I said earlier, not all of us are confident

Not all of you, of course.

But many of you are, and those that are seem to have forgotten the lessons learned in previous years.

Not all of you, of course.

But many of you are, and those that are seem to have forgotten the lessons learned in previous years.

Besides, you have a dip because he says Hawk supporters should be confident
Of course we should
Aren't you as a Freo supporter confident ?
Of course you are !
What's the problem with that ?
I don't see a problem with Freo or Hawk supporters being confident
That's what being a supporter is about

Not confident. Cocky. There's a difference.

I'm beginning to remember the 2010 elimination final when the anticipated Hawks vs Geelong match up in the semi was a mere formality. Just had to belt those pesky Dockers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back