2nds #BanVD Footscray Vs Casey Grand Final Sun 3pm @Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

We went in confident. Winning the minor, beating dogs in round 1 and smashing williamstown we always backed ourselves in.
With all our experience it didnt matter what ground we played on just dogd shell shocked us in the 3rd q and ran away with it

Jamieson, Hayes, Long and Hannan were my vfl standouts (not counting russell since hes 29 years old)

Cheers.

Any word on which Melbourne players are moving on? I'm guessing there will be a few, they had an abundance of experienced AFL listed players out on the ground yesterday that were pretty much invisible.

Cheers.

Any word on which Melbourne players are moving on? I'm guessing there will be a few, they had an abundance of experienced AFL listed players out on the ground yesterday that were pretty much invisible.
Unsure man, i dont have access to that information

We went in confident. Winning the minor, beating dogs in round 1 and smashing williamstown we always backed ourselves in.
With all our experience it didnt matter what ground we played on just dogd shell shocked us in the 3rd q and ran away with it

Jamieson, Hayes, Long and Hannan were my vfl standouts (not counting russell since hes 29 years old)
Jordan Russell really is too classy for VFL. Bit of a tweener though as he doesn't have enough legspeed to cut it in the AFL these days.

Jordan Russell really is too classy for VFL. Bit of a tweener though as he doesn't have enough legspeed to cut it in the AFL these days.
It helps when hes allow to mark 6-9 times a game uncontested

Is there a way to watch the replay? I want to re-live that 3rd quarter and was stupid enough to delete it on my iQ.

In his original stint as an AFL player did he ever play the rebounding defender though? I cant remember

He played that role for Carlton but they were just garbage overall and went in a different direction.

When he's got time and space he's extremely good in that role so VFL he is extremely effective with the extra room to move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Russell avg around 6-8 uncontested marks per game in the d 50 which sets up footscray movement, wouldn't get that space in afl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back