Barass a week/Cameron gets off come on AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

They dont care. They are focussed on the next gambling partner contract and how much more they can squeeze out of crypto.com by having as many unneccessary score reviews as possible.
Yep, that little chat by the new CEO while he was in WA for the Derby showed us just how much of a politician he really is.
Like a Gillon clone they are keeping the Boys club circle really tight.
Let's clear Cameron but we will give it to Tommy because he is West Aussie.

Yep, that little chat by the new CEO while he was in WA for the Derby showed us just how much of a politician he really is.
Like a Gillon clone they are keeping the Boys club circle really tight.
Let's clear Cameron but we will give it to Tommy because he is West Aussie.
I don't think his WA background was the reason he didn't get the same treatment

What do you think was the reason on a like for like but different outcome?
They valued his indigenous work higher than Barrass' community work it seems
And that he played more games than Barrass although this is cancelled out by Cameron having more indiscretions

It's clearly nonsense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They valued his indigenous work higher than Barrass' community work it seems
And that he played more games than Barrass although this is cancelled out by Cameron having more indiscretions

It's clearly nonsense.
The idea that volunteer work makes you a good person is ridiculous.

I have cousins that volunteer. Would not for one second leave them alone with my kids, and know for a fact they are not good people.

I have friends that I've known for 25 years, and never done a day of volunteer work in their life that are genuinely good people.

Sitting in judgement on people's character based on check boxes is ludicrous.

The idea that volunteer work makes you a good person is ridiculous.

I have cousins that volunteer. Would not for one second leave them alone with my kids, and know for a fact they are not good people.

I have friends that I've known for 25 years, and never done a day of volunteer work in their life that are genuinely good people.

Sitting in judgement on people's character based on check boxes is ludicrous.

A football tribunal giving 2 shits about anything at all unrelated to the incident is ludicrous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back