Boxing Bare Knuckle FC

Remove this Banner Ad

Rockhold is toast. I think it'll be a KO to Perry in Rd 1 or 2.

I must admit I'm liking BK rather than UFC nowadays.

I think Perry was born to do the bare knuckle, Rockhold's hands and striking defence were always a weak point of his in MMA, great kicker and grappler of course. But yes I see it the same way you do.

Can't say I've fallen in love with bare knuckle yet, happy to watch a punch on though ha ha

Perry sure has looked like a natural so far. He pummelled Lane and then beat MVP pretty easily. I think Rockhold will use his size to try and grapple Perry to gas him out, but expect him to get touched and go to sleep early.
Can't say I've fallen in love with bare knuckle yet, happy to watch a punch on though ha ha
I'm a bit the same, but the monthly sub is like $8 and you usually get 2-3 cards per month. It has been nice seeing some also rans from MMA doing great things there though... guys like Johnny Bedford and Luis Palomino have been dominating there after so-so MMA careers. The Mike Richman/Lorenzo Hunt fight from the last Knucklemania card is worth a look too if you haven't seen it. A former Bellator bantamweight against a career 185-205 pounder in MMA in the main event was not something I'd ever think I would see, but it was fantastic.

I think Perry was born to do the bare knuckle, Rockhold's hands and striking defence were always a weak point of his in MMA, great kicker and grappler of course. But yes I see it the same way you do.

I'm here as well. I'd prefer a real light boxing glove, but then it wouldn't be bk.

Perry won, Rockhold seemed to lose a tooth and said he couldn’t continue in the 2nd, saw the last 10 seconds basically. Then McGregor gets in the ring with the BKFC belt after Perry calls him out, bit odd really, I can see McGregor doing this at some point, MMA is nearly over for him if not already.

Perry won, Rockhold seemed to lose a tooth and said he couldn’t continue in the 2nd, saw the last 10 seconds basically. Then McGregor gets in the ring with the BKFC belt after Perry calls him out, bit odd really, I can see McGregor doing this at some point, MMA is nearly over for him if not already.
I can't. They surely don't have 5m to pay Connor to do this

Who knows, I mean he’s a huge PPV draw, I’m sure there’s a way to figure it out, he will bring a shitload of eyeballs.
Reckon he'd go to boxing before bare knuckle. Could make 5x more with less damage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't Rockhold wearing a mouth guard?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Looked like his bottom teeth were the problem, he only had his top teeth protected by the mouth guard.

It was a strange fight by Luke. He went through phases of looking clueless on what to do in there to actually looking decent with his hands. He cracked Perry pretty good early and had a few decent moments. On the whole though, I don't think bare knuckle is for him and doubt he'll be back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back