Boxing Bare Knuckle FC

Remove this Banner Ad

He may have. That rumour was going around a little while back and the talk of all the other former UFC fighters reminded me.

Don't blame you for thinking it though, he's the last person that should be signed by anyone let alone One or BKFC.

Wish these promoters would put the health of the fighters before $. (Granted Vitor has done a lot of s**t to himself)

was it any good ?

Just saw it on Youtube. Didn't get put to sleep or anything, but couldn't go on. He copped a batterring for a good 10 and then one finally dropped him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silva is going to be in a home soon. The damage he's taken in his career is scary

Knight v Lobov rematch happening. The first fight was brutal, hope they're getting paid well to go again...

Fight is this Sunday.

Won a tidy sum on Bedford. Crazy Horse was riding a 13 fight losing streak. Shouldnt even be sanctioned anymore though i doubt this circus is sanctionedto begin with

Won a tidy sum on Bedford. Crazy Horse was riding a 13 fight losing streak. Shouldnt even be sanctioned anymore though i doubt this circus is sanctionedto begin with

Nice work! For a guy on a 13 fight losing streak he didn't look too bad. He wasn't nearly as active as Bedford, but his punches still caused plenty of damage to Bedford's face and it looked like he had him rocked for a bit in the second round. If I had money on Bedford at that point, I'd have been worried!

Was a bit let down by the Knight/Lobov rematch. Jason fought a smart fight (for once!) and never looked in danger. I only saw a few angles of the finishing blow, but the way Artem went down I thought Knight's thumb may have poked him. Artem had stood up to seemingly bigger shots through the first 4 rounds and his eye went from being a little beat up to completely shut very quickly and he was clearly in a lot of pain. Hopefully there's no serious damage and the rubber match sets them both up for life.

Was stoked to see the Mexicutioner win the title in the co-main. He always brought it despite being out sized and skilled in lost of his fights. He did a great job of forcing Sherman backwards and deserved the nod.

Nice work! For a guy on a 13 fight losing streak, he didn't look too bad. He wasn't nearly as active as Bedford, but his punches still caused plenty of damage to Bedford's face and it looked like he had him rocked for a bit in the second round. If I had money on Bedford at that point, I'd have been worried!

Was a bit let down by the Knight/Lobov rematch. Jason fought a smart fight (for once!) and never looked in danger. I only saw a few angles of the finishing blow, but the way Artem went down I thought Knight's thumb may have poked him. Artem had stood up to seemingly bigger shots through the first 4 rounds and his eye went from being a little beat up to completely shut very quickly and he was clearly in a lot of pain. Hopefully there's no serious damage and the rubber match sets them both up for life.

Was stoked to see the Mexicutioner win the title in the co-main. He always brought it despite being outsized and skilled in lost of his fights. He did a great job of forcing Sherman backward and deserved the nod.
Yeah but Crazy lost his last fight due to broken hands. I've noticed guys that wing hooks in bare-knuckle often break/hurt their hands while guys that throw straight shots or at the very least throw tighter hooks (at the chin rather than wild haymakers) fare much better. Always the risk fighting against such a wild fighter but Bedford keeps his shots tight for the most part while Crazy broke his hand so my prefight thoughts were on point at least. Bedford was also 4-0 in BKFC, easy bet to make but you're not wrong, it had its stressful moments!

I didn't get to watch the main or co-main. Unbelievable Beltran is still fighting, he's taken so much damage over his career. Nice to see him have success but gee he's in for some rough times in his 50's and beyond.

Do these guys get paid enough to be set up for life? I couldn't see a 3rd fight generating much revenue and I'd guess they're earning low 6 figures at most? Could be wrong but I doubt it pays as much as it should

Yeah but Crazy lost his last fight due to broken hands. I've noticed guys that wing hooks in bare-knuckle often break/hurt their hands while guys that throw straight shots or at the very least throw tighter hooks (at the chin rather than wild haymakers) fare much better. Always the risk fighting against such a wild fighter but Bedford keeps his shots tight for the most part while Crazy broke his hand so my prefight thoughts were on point at least. Bedford was also 4-0 in BKFC, easy bet to make but you're not wrong, it had its stressful moments!

I didn't get to watch the main or co-main. Unbelievable Beltran is still fighting, he's taken so much damage over his career. Nice to see him have success but gee he's in for some rough times in his 50's and beyond.

Do these guys get paid enough to be set up for life? I couldn't see a 3rd fight generating much revenue and I'd guess they're earning low 6 figures at most? Could be wrong but I doubt it pays as much as it should

I'm not sure how much these guys get paid, but with the recent "big name" (AKA old man) signings there will hopefully be more eyes on the sport. I'm more hopeful that these guys are well compensated rather than expecting it to be honest. They take a lot of damage when they fight, so I doubt either of them will be in the sport long term.

Agree on Beltran. He takes a lot of punishment, usually from bigger guys too so his future will likely be a tough one. He started out looking terrible, but dictated the fight as soon as he realised he could push Sherman back.

I haven't followed Bennett much recently, so didn't realise he was on such an extended losing streak. I did know that Bedford was on an impressive streak though, so like you expected him to win.

I'm not sure how much these guys get paid, but with the recent "big name" (AKA old man) signings there will hopefully be more eyes on the sport. I'm more hopeful that these guys are well compensated rather than expecting it to be honest. They take a lot of damage when they fight, so I doubt either of them will be in the sport long term.

Agree on Beltran. He takes a lot of punishment, usually from bigger guys too so his future will likely be a tough one. He started out looking terrible but dictated the fight as soon as he realised he could push Sherman back.

I haven't followed Bennett much recently, so didn't realise he was on such an extended losing streak. I did know that Bedford was on an impressive streak though, so like you expected him to win.
Bennett clearly has some issues mentally. I'm not sure he should be allowed to fight anymore but without it he'd end up in prison...
That could be said about a few of the older guys still doing it I guess though

This probably pays better than being a journeyman boxer, especially for main eventers who would be prelim fighters for Top Rank or something earning maybe 10k. Still wouldn't be all that much considering the damage they take! Wouldn't get me in a BKFC fight for that money haha

Really don't see a future for this though. The novelty for sure wears off soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back