Boxing Bare Knuckle FC

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Very brutal indeed!
I reckon Paige might be starting to think that Bellator could've been a better option.

Honestly, Paige is tough as hell, I've seen her take some beatings, and surely they've picked someone she'll beat. I don't recall her being a great puncher though, this whole strategy of going to bare knuckle makes no sense whatsoever, surely Bellator would have offered decent money?

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Honestly, Paige is tough as hell, I've seen her take some beatings, and surely they've picked someone she'll beat. I don't recall her being a great puncher though, this whole strategy of going to bare knuckle makes no sense whatsoever, surely Bellator would have offered decent money?
Yeah Bellator did offer good money (so Paige said). And yeah, she is tough as nails, and her opponent is also, from what I've seen.
I think Paige is on a 3 fight contract here. Whether she sees them all out or not is another thing.

Sad to see that we have a loss of life stemming from an event back in August. Justin Thornton passed away yesterday. Not from the KO, but from spinal injuries caused from the way he fell after being KO'd. :(. I'll put the KO below in spoilers for those curious. Nothing too bad from the punch itself, but he spikes himself into the ground when he falls.

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Sad to see that we have a loss of life stemming from an event back in August. Justin Thornton passed away yesterday. Not from the KO, but from spinal injuries caused from the way he fell after being KO'd. :(. I'll put the KO below in spoilers for those curious. Nothing too bad from the punch itself, but he spikes himself into the ground when he falls.

Yeah real ******* shame that, was a sickening landing.

Thornton was a 6-12 MMA fighter and the other guy 11-1, hard to think that would be sanctioned, but the bare knuckle stuff happens on the Indian reservations doesn't it? I didn't think it was officially sanctioned.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah real ******* shame that, was a sickening landing.

Thornton was a 6-12 MMA fighter and the other guy 11-1, hard to think that would be sanctioned, but the bare knuckle stuff happens on the Indian reservations doesn't it? I didn't think it was officially sanctioned.
Think they happen in Florida, the same body that approved Holyfield fighting at 58 years old and had allowed Riddick Bowe to fight until public perception got the promoter to cancel...

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jay Ellis is something like 12-90, some of the stuff that gets sanctioned is disgraceful really but how do guys get experience without people like them willing to get in there

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Big card on this weekend, with a UFC Apex card that probably finishes early and no big boxing on (I don't think) it might be worth a look.

Really can't understand why Rockhold the good looking bastard wouldn't resume a modelling career rather than do this, I guess he just wants to punch on, good luck to him.

343143203_1170825446899327_7766937176633913879_n.jpg

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Big card on this weekend, with a UFC Apex card that probably finishes early and no big boxing on (I don't think) it might be worth a look.

Really can't understand why Rockhold the good looking bastard wouldn't resume a modelling career rather than do this, I guess he just wants to punch on, good luck to him.

343143203_1170825446899327_7766937176633913879_n.jpg
I am low key into this card alot of wow factor

Back