Werewolf Barebones Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done village, thanks for playing everyone.

my votes from what I saw:
3. Dero
2. Hatchy
1. Filf

thanks to Bloodied52 from taking over, it's been a hard week but all will be fine.

Also, newbies, hope you stick around.

Agree on Dez. He played some tricks with the amulet early that set the tone of the game and had a pretty solid hit rate (Wonka also excellent keeping under the radar).

Well done good. Been a pretty stressful day so far (nothing serious, usual busy-ness) but a few thoughts:
- well done guero , great job! Can see you'll be a force for games to come. Looking forward also to seeing what OMGFridge has to offer as well.
- yep, MWPP is right. I was a Hawthorn fan (not a strong one obviously) but switched to GWS after repping GWS in a couple of comps here. With a shorter history it seems more accessible now I've signed up to a footy forum.
- Love that my hello thread is the gift that keeps giving clearly.
- One day I'll get to the end!

Good job everyone and thanks Bloodied52 and NaturalDisaster .

Thanks Bloodied52 and NaturalDisaster for running the game. The irony of being killed under suspicion of being coached while actually not having a clue what was going on wasn't lost on me, but hopefully I can put up a better showing next time round if you'll have me.

Do I get to claim the win even though I exited so early?

One of the strongest village performances I've seen... wasn't gonna get through unscathed but having two vigs, a seer and a doc up until the last day (plus two flogs) is pretty solid IMO. Plus we had the numbers for a couple of phases so could afford to be exotic.

The planets aligned I guess. You played well

Thanks Bloodied52 and NaturalDisaster for running the game. The irony of being killed under suspicion of being coached while actually not having a clue what was going on wasn't lost on me, but hopefully I can put up a better showing next time round if you'll have me.

Nah you played well. Being under suspicious of being coached is a good thing for a newbie! Come back!

You get credit if you are on the winning team, even if you die early - so yes. Only 3KZ is Football can claim the win every time though.

"Aah the boy, he done well", as Ray (Slug) Jordan would say. Being randomised into a faction would also help getting the hang of the game..

You and the other new players will be added to the list of people of who are tagged into games. Most games commence on Sunday nights. There are a couple of WW threads in the Club Room sub forum.

One by Millky95 runs a rolling ratings system. You will receive some credit for the win by the village..

Another, the WW discussion thread, discusses future games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back