Werewolf Barebones Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I keep meaning to give Out Of Sight another watch, maybe with Jackie Brown as they are set in the same "universe" (Michael Keaton plays the same character in both).
I clean forgot about Jackie Brown. Good movie. And I’ve never even heard of Out of Sight. Cliffs?

I clean forgot about Jackie Brown. Good movie. And I’ve never even heard of Out of Sight. Cliffs?

Clooney a lovable career criminal, J-Lo the fed hunting him
down. Sexual tension galore.

It’s a Soderbergh so it’s slick as it gets too.

Since we’re in the genre I loved Get Shorty. Hackman, deVito and Farina were brilliant. I know Travolta won an Oscar for Pulp Fiction, but I actually think he was much better in Get Shorty. I use the line ‘Cadillac of mini-vans’ whenever possible in RL. No-one ever gets it.

Clooney a lovable career criminal, J-Lo the fed hunting him
down. Sexual tension galore.

It’s a Soderbergh so it’s slick as it gets too.
I reckon Out of Sight might be his best film. The chemistry between JLo and Clooney is undeniable.
I just had a quick swizzled at his back catalogue and apparently he is directing the new Bill and Ted film. That could be interesting.

I reckon Out of Sight might be his best film. The chemistry between JLo and Clooney is undeniable.
I just had a quick swizzled at his back catalogue and apparently he is directing the new Bill and Ted film. That could be interesting.
New Bill and Ted? Canoe Reeves at his best. Who’s playing the eponymous roles?

Since we’re in the genre I loved Get Shorty. Hackman, deVito and Farina were brilliant. I know Travolta won an Oscar for Pulp Fiction, but I actually think he was much better in Get Shorty. I use the line ‘Cadillac of mini-vans’ whenever possible in RL. No-one ever gets it.

Incidentally Get Shorty, Out Of Sight and Jackie Brown are all Elmore Leonard stories so we’ve come full circle.

Are we in a shortened night phase at the mo?

No, ends when night actions are in. I would have done one promptly if I had one (certainly after today), which I don’t.

*cough* William Wonka *cough* maybe the reason I’m not dead yet is because actual evil hasn’t put in their action *cough* Please switch to the guy who isn’t here *cough*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

** Mod Announcement**

Everyone of the 12 Players left has popped in and there is a landslide, so happy to call it now.

I Dont Care Serial Killer, lynched

Will open night then for an indeterminate period but will urge everyone with night actions to lodge asap. Once all night actions have been received I will call an end to the night phase.

Dead PM someone please

Back to Gervais. Anyone seen Afterlife? My sisters have recommended it, but I’m not sure it’s something I’d like.

Depends on if you love Gervais I guess. Season 1 is very good, I thought season 2 was just ok but many loved it that I’ve spoken to.

It's interesting that guero seems keen for night phase to end or to curtail discussion on the vote itself by switching topics? That said, it was a good chat about other things.

Just an observation for you guys for tomorrow.

You're not really appearing that evil.

But its a numbers game so you have to die, sorry.

Still think the numbers game says go Chappy. You gain nothing by killing a vanillager whilst he could actually have a role and has behaved as such.

You're not really appearing that evil.

But its a numbers game so you have to die, sorry.

He's becoming very convincing but I don't know his game well enough to see how conniving he can be. Good education here.

When is deadline? As much as I enjoy the George Clooney talk, I'm keen to get into a few beers.

Maybe just drink the beers and not wait until actions. I'm already a few in ****.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back