Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 9, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Adam Saad for me.

My 3 in order

1. Hickey has been great value

2. Aliir Aliir has been a big pick up

3. Jayden Stephenson was a big pick up for his price, age and scope for development

I think the bargain of the trade period is Zac Williams
Who is yours?

I think the bargain of the trade period is Zac Williams
Who is yours?

He was FA Period not Trade Period.

He is also on $900k/year. On this basis, Daniher, Cameron, Smith, Crouch, Saad are all in front of Williams IMO.

Trade wise. Aliir, Hickey, J Higgins, Stephenson, Hind, all better value and bigger “bargains” than Williams.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Despite the fact he's been injured for a chunk of the season it's fairly hard to go past the Treloar trade in terms of value.

Collingwood gave him up alongside picks 26, 33 and 42 (1687 points). In return they received pick 14 and a future 2nd (currently pick 35), a combined total of 1683 points as the ladder currently stands. Meaning the Dogs received Treloar and a net of 4 draft pick points. Not only that, the Pies are chipping in $300k p.a. of his salary.

That's a bargain if ever I've seen one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
If we win the comp, Isaac Smith

calrton4ever

Debutant
Apr 8, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Pity about his sydnesmosis (or however the fu** you spell it), but getting Treloar for a late 2nd rounder and having Collingwood pay a third of his salary is an absolute bargain of the highest order
Treulor
Hickey
Stephenson
Treloar
Aliir
Fogarty

All have been decent value pick ups.
Fogarty looked good early in the season but I haven't seen him play a good game for a while

Remove this Banner Ad

Back