Prediction Barrass to Full Forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Still, would love him to get a goal this year at some point.

Speaking of which ..... will never forget
The Big Ezy’s first goal.

But that pailed into insignificance compared with the gallop down the ground against St Blunders with Maister on his tail to sprint away and The Big EZY kicks the winning goal ...... Premierships aside one of my all time favourite Eagle memories .

But that pailed into insignificance compared with the gallop down the ground against St Blunders with Maister on his tail to sprint away and kick the winning goal ...... Premierships aside one of my all time favourite Eagle memories .
Is your period key sticky?

I thought he went okay there when shifted. Took 2 or 3 very strong marks but was probably too far out for him to convert with his up and under kicking style. Remember him being shifted to FF for East Perth during the alignment where he kicked 3 in the last quarter to win the game.....He led straight down the ground and marked above his head each time.

But that pailed into insignificance compared with the gallop down the ground against St Blunders with Maister on his tail to sprint away and The Big EZY kicks the winning goal ...... Premierships aside one of my all time favourite Eagle memories .
100%. That running goal was the first live game I attended in Melbourne and the first time I’d seen the Eagles live in about 7 years. Lost my s**t

I thought he went okay there when shifted. Took 2 or 3 very strong marks but was probably too far out for him to convert with his up and under kicking style. Remember him being shifted to FF for East Perth during the alignment where he kicked 3 in the last quarter to win the game.....He led straight down the ground and marked above his head each time.
He’s an amazing overhead mark which we don’t get to see that often unfortunately cos bloody McGovern

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s an amazing overhead mark which we don’t get to see that often unfortunately cos bloody McGovern
Yep......would like to see him back himself in the contest when he is in the best position to mark instead of thumping to the boundary every time.

100%. That running goal was the first live game I attended in Melbourne and the first time I’d seen the Eagles live in about 7 years. Lost my s**t
Hopefully you were aware of this forthcoming disaster in advance and had been stockpiling date rolls for weeks in advance!

Didn't TB kick a couple goals for EP after being swung forward late in a game.

I don'y mind the Idea if it's against a dud team and Edwards needs a debut.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back