gangsta deluxe

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Rajasthan Royals!!!
He also laid very bare his complete lack of culinary knowledge this week. “One of the world’s greatest Italian food strips.” hahahahahahahaahahhahaaahaha

Get that shitty microwaved pasta with a complementary red wine into you Barrett that’s world’s finest stuff right there.

Old mate would fall into tourist traps in any country that’s for certain. And there are a few good fish and chip shops along there.
95674B32-E2E4-42C2-8265-AB77B4C7565E.png

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I actually agree with his comment. We all expected to be fighting for a place in the 8 but alas not this season. So I believe questions need to be asked why the club has slipped backwards again

Another lose to Carlton next week then serious questions need to be asked.

No we all didn’t. We made no coaching changes so what could we expect to change?

Not to show massive disrespect to this thread, but.

What can I try when my team has the bye ? (Legal responses only please.)

You can try thinking up the next line of the song:

"What can I try when my team has the bye ?
Life's a boré ....."

Feb 11, 2008
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
He also laid very bare his complete lack of culinary knowledge this week. “One of the world’s greatest Italian food strips.” hahahahahahahaahahhahaaahaha

Get that ****ty microwaved pasta with a complementary red wine into you Barrett that’s world’s finest stuff right there.

Old mate would fall into tourist traps in any country that’s for certain. And there are a few good fish and chip shops along there.View attachment 688273
Depending upon the restaurant Lygon has some of the best Italian food in Melbourne.
Yeah it's old fashioned and the markup can be ridiculous but there's some pretty excellent culinary experiences to be had.
I'm Italian and my dad is a chef who has worked on Lygon for years and am baffled by your post.

You can try thinking up the next line of the song:

"What can I try when my team has the bye ?
Life's a boré ....."
You didn't. That's Henny Youngman territory.

You didn't. That's Henny Youngman territory.

Great stuff - can't say half those things these days! (Hell, ya can't even abuse the umps these days).
Was that Liberace in the audience?? (First sweeping shot).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Great stuff - can't say half those things these days! (Hell, ya can't even abuse the umps these days).
Was that Liberace in the audience?? (First sweeping shot).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yep. Noticed him too and had to double check.

Maybe it's a good thing that I can't go to the footy anymore. Even back in the days when we almost always lost, we could still take it out on the ump(s). When my parents visited in 1979, my mum noticed how the genteel women in the Whitten Stand could knit and swear at the same time. Multi-tasking before it was the norm!

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Depending upon the restaurant Lygon has some of the best Italian food in Melbourne.
Yeah it's old fashioned and the markup can be ridiculous but there's some pretty excellent culinary experiences to be had.
I'm Italian and my dad is a chef who has worked on Lygon for years and am baffled by your post.

Yeah I kinda shock my head at it also.

My wife is Italian and two of her go to restaurants are on Lygon St and both are a guaranteed great feed regardless what you order off the menu

I usually go to Tripadvisor for my restaurant reviews, however, from now on I will consult the gastronomes among us for my choices. We could even have our own system of awards: instead of 1,2 or 3 Chef's Hats we could award 'Dishlicker' or 'Dog's Dinner' points with doggy bowls as the accompanying symbol. Yum.

This thread is ****ed. Take your personal s**t to PM’s, I’d rather read one of Barrett’s articles than stupid, petty personal opinions about food. FFS

Barrett is so s**t it's caused a shitfight among our own supporters.

Reminder: no personal attacks on this board

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I usually go to Tripadvisor for my restaurant reviews, however, from now on I will consult the gastronomes among us for my choices. We could even have our own system of awards: instead of 1,2 or 3 Chef's Hats we could award 'Dishlicker' or 'Dog's Dinner' points with doggy bowls as the accompanying symbol. Yum.

Just had a roast lamb dinner and I’d give it 3.5 dog bones out of 5.

Offered to give the misso a bone for dessert and the look I got tells me no dessert so 0/5 bones for her attitude and a night in the kennel for moi.

Back