Prediction Barrett's ROSS THE BOSS curse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Squishy

Rookie
Feb 14, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers
I today come to you with irrefutable proof that Damien Barrett is not just an all around s**t bloke, but also has literally cursed the Fremantle Dockers. Some sharp readers have noticed that when Damien Barrett refers to "Ross the Boss" in his notorious "Sliding Doors" feature that the Fremantle Football Club fail to perform. Using the latest in analytical software I have exposed Purple's dark sorcery. If "Ross the Boss" is mentioned in the aforementioned feature column it is near impossible for the Dockers to win. Here is the undeniable statistical truth.

Some of you cheeky supporters may suggest that the Dockers fail to win regardless, however we are nearly ten times more likely to win without the Ross the Boss curse.

Thank you all for reading and don't read sliding doors this week. Congratulations to the Eagles on their upcoming derby victory. Yes i did also post this on reddit.

Do they still refer to him "as the leading news breaker in the game" on tv? Used to irritate the crap out of me. Its was like referring to Chris Mayne as one of the best kicks for goal 4 years after it was actually true...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back