• I don't believe it!

• I kind of believe it.

• What were they thinking?

• Get over it, SJWs!

• Leave Barry alone!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Quality human being.
Hasn’t learnt a thing from his numerous mistakes during his AFL career, still punching blokes last year in the QAFL and now this... Should have stuck to boxing Barry where no one cares if you’re a dumb campaigner! What a great role model for his son.

Can someone set JB up next so that we can ditch these bland, square jawed, meathead, aussie bloke, caricatures and employ people who are competent sports callers and/or someone with personality.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

It's ludicrous that competent callers sit in the doldrums while ex-players get to sit on the gravy train spouting rubbish for years.

Fair way beyond the pale, What kind of idiot even thinks to say that out loud in that situation. Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy is a hell of a thing eh? I hate to give that goon an out but jeez...

This excuses nothing but in trying to work out why he would say such a thing. There is the slightly lighter version of him meaning hope the doc doesn't lick his fingers before he performs the sweep rather than after which is how people are understanding it.

Still terrible or plain stupid for radio but without hearing the audio I'm not sure of the context to understand why anyone would say it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Learn something new every day, but I got to say im thinking this whole "sweep" thing might just be a convenient gyneacologist excuse for a bit of a no questions asked touch up
Jesus, what a dumbass comment from you. yeah, you know those gynaecologists, they are just in it for the free feels. Your comment is just as moronic as Hall's but luckily for you, you're anonymous whereas he's just lost his job.

Back