Scandal Barry Hall sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Montagna's pregnant wife is going for a sweep (a procedure which requires the doctor/midwife to insert his/her finger inside to induce a labour)
Big Bad Barry Hall then said it'd be bad if the doc put 2 fingers up her and licked his fingers.

Bizarre really, why would you want to say that about someone's wife??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez, there’s being a f****** idiot, but this is next level.

Deserves to lose all media roles, goodbye forever.

It's the kind of thing he should be able to apologise for.

Not like he punched anyone in a prelim

Just a dumb, weird comment.

Cue the SJW w***ers coming out claiming they've never done anything outside of circle jerking about how politically correct they are.

Time and place for everything..

Huge difference between making a joke over a few drinks whilst playing cards against humanity with a few mates and saying it on air in front of the bloke whos wife is pregnant.

Even in less PC times, that comment would have been inappropriate on radio...

Who pretends hes a saint?

Ive met the bloke, seemed alright.

This is just a dumb, weird comment from a guy who probably shouldn't be in the media.

Well to be fair, he was a saint for 5 years...

..... I'll see myself out

It was all really bizarre.

Not sure why they went down that path to begin with, Joey mentioned his wife's sweep. The exchange went something like this.

Howie: Tell us about the sweep
Joey: The Doc goes in, he puts a couple of fingers in to see if she's properly dilated.
General (Not Hall): The doc was a good looking Rooster
Blah blah blah, it was clearly going to an odd place by this point.
Barry: When the doc put 2 fingers inside, he took them out, then licked his fingers.

It was incredibly uncomfortable. Howie moved it on. About 5 minutes later, Howie said "At the start of this broadcast, there were some incredibly offensive comments made, we don't condone them, and we apologise unreservedly to any who was offended by them (didn't name Hall).

I presume Hall was removed during the break, as I've heard he didn't call the game.

The karma bus strikes

After he hit staker I lost all respect for this bloke

Some poetic justice ...

The karma bus struck tonight

Seeya ....won’t get another job in the media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back