Falconer02

Club Legend
Suspended
Jun 20, 2003
UNDER YOUR BED
Other Teams
geelong
Who wants him where is he going to go?
Would most likely be used to get a kpp forward with a draft pick or David Spriggs or Peter Street.

A trade that has been mentioned has been
Pick 22 and James Bartel/David Spriggs to Hawthorn
Jade Rawlings to Carlton
Lance Whitnall to Geelong

er...no thanks.

I'm sure we could do alot better than that for Jade Rawlings. Alot of clubs with early picks need a versatile KPP. Don't want to leave, of course.

i think geelong supporters are seriously overrating bartel
sure, he was a highish draft pick, but he could hardly get a game the past 2 years.

hawthorn could, and should, get much more for rawlings than that. maybe pick 7 and spriggs would be about right.

Is there any truth in the rumour freo are interested in Bartel. We need an in and under player to compliment our runners. What would Geelong want for him?

Originally posted by bacon buster
i think geelong supporters are seriously overrating bartel
sure, he was a highish draft pick, but he could hardly get a game the past 2 years.

hawthorn could, and should, get much more for rawlings than that. maybe pick 7 and spriggs would be about right.

Rawlings is out of contract you **** and won't bother resigning unless he gets more money. Geelong or someone else will get him for very little - perhaps a high draft pick and a spare parts player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by lovejugs
Rawlings is out of contract you **** and won't bother resigning unless he gets more money. Geelong or someone else will get him for very little - perhaps a high draft pick and a spare parts player.

yes
which is exactly why pick 7 and bartel fit the bill :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Falconer02
Well Sam Mitchell was playing VFL and was not going to get drafted until two years a go.

Yes and so were about 100 other VFL hacks who didn't make it, your point???

Are you saying Mitchell should have had trade value then? :rolleyes:

all im saying is you can not write off people and is a proven big talent in the games he has played has manged to rack up alot of possesions and play well I thought in his first year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back