Bartlett quits SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong muppet Hutchy moved him from his 9am slot to put his Cat pal Whateley in that slot.

KB not happy about it.

SEN run like the GFL.
I used to love listening to him with Greg Denham and the like, luckily i discovered I could listen to baseball games during the winter, summer months listening to Whateley is a long long long long long long start to the day though

Hopefully the rumours a while ago were true and he starts up at MacQuarie. I would love his old 9am show back. Was just a massive pisstake and guys like Patrick Smith, Denham etc were great. They would fire up and create great talk back.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’ll definitely feel his loss and the next ratings will prove that.
However first thing SEN should do is spend some good coin on improved technology.
Almost every day there’s some bloody on air ‘technical issue’!!

KB will pick up his beloved morning spot somewhere else and guess what. I’ll gladly switch stations and listen to the great man. He’s too good and too big for that s**thole station
I've posted this in the GF thread before but one of my absolute favourite grand final moments was listening to KB on the Monday after. I told my boss I was having Monday off win or lose. I was SO exhausted from the parade, GF day and family day that I was just lying in bed having my first coffee and it suddenly occurred to me that KB would be on the air. Flicked the radio on and caught most of his show. It was ******* awesome!!!

I've posted this in the GF thread before but one of my absolute favourite grand final moments was listening to KB on the Monday after. I told my boss I was having Monday off win or lose. I was SO exhausted from the parade, GF day and family day that I was just lying in bed having my first coffee and it suddenly occurred to me that KB would be on the air. Flicked the radio on and caught most of his show. It was ******* awesome!!!

Damn missed that

That's just tremendous. Maybe wankley can do the 9 am slot and the drive slot now. Surely Maher can p**s off too so that wankley can do a full 9 to 6 stint. That should really get the ratings pumping.

I miss the old crew. I'll miss ya Kev

Maher is a sock puppet sycophant, I cannot bear to be assaulted by his drivel and PC Cuckoldness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back