Bartlett quits SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

His time was up. The drive show with Doc was just about unbearable. The daily 'all Australian' teams were extremely painful listening.
Agreed although I did enjoy throwing Terry Wallace under the bus about Richmond missing out on Franklin twice in the 'Missed it by that much' All Australian Team and KB blaming him also LOL!!!

C'mon KB.
Copy Caro.
Do a podcast!
Can't stand Whateley's whining voice.
Never liked.
Lost respect for KB as an announcer when he initially condemned Dusty over the chopsticks non-incident.
Danger sledged Dusty too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was so excited when you posted that I clicked play, settled back to listen to it .... and fell asleep View attachment 705922
Here's his interview with 5AA a few days before the GF.

FOund a few others if you'r interested. There's Caro, G. Cornes, L. Matthews, J. Brown, M. Robinson and a few others, most are the week before and the week after, all on 5aa

Captn Blood 17 channeling the "Guru" from the Temple from the Coodabeens ............"Think abooooouuuut Thaaaaaat" :thumbsu:

I’m channeling something tonight. Posting angry for sure.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Wow, I’m going against the grain of this thread. Thank christ Bartlett is gone - I might even tune in again in the arvo. I can’t stand the bumbling old fart. Just because he played for the Tigers 40 years ago doesn’t give him immunity from me thinking he’s horrendous on radio.

Wow, I’m going against the grain of this thread. Thank christ Bartlett is gone - I might even tune in again in the arvo. I can’t stand the bumbling old fart. Just because he played for the Tigers 40 years ago doesn’t give him immunity from me thinking he’s horrendous on radio.
You sound like you are more suited to watching The Project.
KB what a legend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back