Bartlett quits SEN

May 8, 2007
vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
Why doesn't KB do another media podcast?? I would listen to it if I knew how to access it.

Whately is shocking, and totally agenda driven with a sense of entitlement that the audience cares for his opinion at a level that is warped!!

Hutchinson just lacks passion, he is an opportunist that behaves like a parasite with no substance!!

I want someone thats a good orator that keeps it real to listen to!!

Richmond seem to have some of the better personalities that are not dickheads like KB, Rex Hunt etc..

Last edited:
Wow. I thought I had every bit of Grand Final memorable moments - and now TM2 adds the 'Twin Calicos!".

There's still a few out there if you dig around. Here is the breakfast show

Royce Hafey

Premiership Player
Mar 6, 2013
Point Cook
AFL Club
Richmond
I have listened to and at times enjoyed KBs show on SEN, though some of his tropes became tiring in the end and the move to the Drivetime with Dr Turf hasn't been a success. There's a part of me that will never forgive him for the way he went for Dusty during the chopstick fiasco. So I'm not mourning too hard.

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
I have listened to and at times enjoyed KBs show on SEN, though some of his tropes became tiring in the end and the move to the Drivetime with Dr Turf hasn't been a success. There's a part of me that will never forgive him for the way he went for Dusty during the chopstick fiasco. So I'm not mourning too hard.

Agree.

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
good post. i still can't get over the years he turned his back on the club after his sacking as a coach. sorry, but i can't.

good post. i still can't get over the years he turned his back on the club after his sacking as a coach. sorry, but i can't.

Ah. Life's too short.

Lots of water under the bridge since then. Hell we even won an effing Premiership. That was a healer let me tell ya!

Antzzz

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Wow, I’m going against the grain of this thread. Thank christ Bartlett is gone - I might even tune in again in the arvo. I can’t stand the bumbling old fart. Just because he played for the Tigers 40 years ago doesn’t give him immunity from me thinking he’s horrendous on radio.
Hope he took DrTurd with him.....he was unbearable

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
However first thing SEN should do is spend some good coin on improved technology.
Almost every day there’s some bloody on air ‘technical issue’!!

agree

but don't think they will miss KB. Think this era will be the rugrats from the Family Peace Foundation
woke <eyesrollemoji>
#Poe's_law #paradoxintentional

Charlie Pannam

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I don’t listen to SEN much anymore but KB was the man -imo put SEN on the map back in it’s early days.
Few of my fav KB moments:

“KB’s take” (when on mornings) a moving eulogy after Tommy Hafey passed away

Whipping Dr Turf in the studio after an ongoing debate between the 2 on using the whip in horse racing.

wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
I've yet to read anyone who liked his afternoon show with Turf. I reckon he sooked a bit when he lost his morning show and was just on autopilot for past 18 months.

A shame as his morning show was generally very good and his banter with Balme was hilarious.

Probably should've left when Hutchison came in with benefit of hindsight.

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
I've yet to read anyone who liked his afternoon show with Turf. I reckon he sooked a bit when he lost his morning show and was just on autopilot for past 18 months.

A shame as his morning show was generally very good and his banter with Balme was hilarious.

Probably should've left when Hutchison came in with benefit of hindsight.
Agreed

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
I don’t listen to SEN much anymore but KB was the man -imo put SEN on the map back in it’s early days.
Few of my fav KB moments:

“KB’s take” (when on mornings) a moving eulogy after Tommy Hafey passed away

Whipping Dr Turf in the studio after an ongoing debate between the 2 on using the whip in horse racing.
The link I found to his eulogy on SENdoesn't work, but KB's eulogy at Tommy's funeral is still up, fantastic speech by KB.

Back