Bartlett vs Jackson and the Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Scoop has reported leadership tension between Bartlett and PJ.

Bartlett is good mates with Brian Cook and is trying to bring him to MFC.

Scoop has reported leadership tension between Bartlett and PJ.

Bartlett is good mates with Brian Cook and is trying to bring him to MFC.

Glenn 'Yankees' Bartlett should probably just stfu and let PJ do whatever the damn well he wants. bloke has always seemed the odd one out of him, PJ and Roos.

Why is Bartlett pissing off somebody who has done so much for us?
Well if it's true, he thinks he can land Cook but PJ has proven he can perform at a lower level club. He has runs on the board and has indicated he wants to stay on. This is nuts IMO if true.

I hope our president isn't a cowboy - after the whole New York Yankees thing though I'm a little nervous.

See what happens I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm seriously going to email the club and throw all my support behind PJ if there is any truth to this. I would encourage others to do the same. The progress we have made as a club under PJ and Roos can not be undermined by the fantasies of a bumbling club president. We all love PJ and recognise his cool headed, no-bullish!t approach to running this club, his realism and professionalism have been a breath of fresh air.

we cannot go back to the old days.

I'm seriously going to email the club and throw all my support behind PJ if there is any truth to this. I would encourage others to do the same. The progress we have made as a club under PJ and Roos can not be undermined by the fantasies of a bumbling club president. We all love PJ and recognise his cool headed, no-bullish!t approach to running this club, his realism and professionalism have been a breath of fresh air.

we cannot go back to the old days.
I haven't rung up the club for non-membership reasons since I was pissed to the eyeballs after the 2000 GF and wanted to congratulate Schwarta for being the only one to have a crack but I'll ring them up over this s**t big time!

I haven't rung up the club for non-membership reasons since I was pissed to the eyeballs after the 2000 GF and wanted to congratulate Schwarta for being the only one to have a crack but I'll ring them up over this s**t big time!
Sent abuse twice. Once after 186, second after the North Melbourne game 2 years ago.

I get that Brian Cook is a great CEO, but as soon as I think of the administrators of our club trying to get their mates on board I dread. We need professionals not friends.

I know this is all based on a rumour but I'm absolutely filthy with this development. Destabilization and unrealistic pipe dreams are toxic for this club, this latest move by Bartlett reminds me of Paul McNamee trying to lure Johnathan Brown to the club once. Let the club know if you feel the same way.

Bartlett never really had me sold from day one, says stupid stuff like lets change the song, or be more like an american sporting club. This one tops it though, despite Brian Cooks good record if it isn't broke don't fix it. Jackson pulled this club off the ground and i'll be damned if we go back down because of some ambitious president.

I get that Brian Cook is a great CEO, but as soon as I think of the administrators of our club trying to get their mates on board I dread. We need professionals not friends.
Well said.

PJ is a smooth operator, independent rather than one of the boys, dedicated to the cause and has shown our club great respect in his tenure.

The type of CEO the club has been crying out for. Now this s**t.

Bartlett can GAGF if he thinks getting rid of PJ is a good idea.
agreed, after all that PJ has done for the club if it comes down to a choice between him and Glen "Yankees" Bartlett, I know who my pick is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back