BAS School Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

THE_BEAST

Debutant
Apr 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
The BAS comp is starting to hot up.. what is the news from it. top players, best teams etc..

The BAS comp is starting to hot up.. what is the news from it. top players, best teams etc..

BCC.. Although they have a strong side this year it seems to be the leadership group that is letting the team down... With DelaHunty Mahon and Leahy having a negative influence on the teams camrardary, they seem to be getting to big for there boots

best team = st pats
best player = Grant Bell

it is barely evident that Bell is the best player... and Pats are hardly the best team regardless of last nights result... With some big names to still return, college are definately the team to beat

it is barely evident that Bell is the best player... and Pats are hardly the best team regardless of last nights result... With some big names to still return, college are definately the team to beat
ah you have a point, but drew tyler, grant bell, nick suban, sam clifton etc. are a lot better overall than the likes of bead, billy barnes, and andy leahy...

look mate pattys are defintly team to beat.. how is belly not the best players.. big names like who ya **** sucker

look mate pattys are defintly team to beat.. how is belly not the best players.. big names like who ya **** sucker
Billy Barnes and Tom Cashin.. those two will tear patties apart u ****ing ****a.. Keryn Robo is also still to come back... there 3 huge ins... patties wouldn't no what hit em...

Billy Barnes and Tom Cashin.. those two will tear patties apart u ****ing ****a.. Keryn Robo is also still to come back... there 3 huge ins... patties wouldn't no what hit em...

billy barnes is BCC's big name forward, Cliffo is St Pats, i'd rather cliffo in my team anyday.
cashin is a good player too, but overall patties have too much depth, and you are a fool to think 2 players are going to change a result.

billy barnes is BCC's big name forward, Cliffo is St Pats, i'd rather cliffo in my team anyday.
cashin is a good player too, but overall patties have too much depth, and you are a fool to think 2 players are going to change a result.

Cliffo is not pattys big forward u **** knocker caldo is, cliffo got toweled up on wednesday night he is slow and lazy

whats everyones thoughts on kerian robinson?
Cliffo may have seemed slow and lazy on wednesday night mate but the night previous he had played BFL interleague u tool and to tell u the truth and this is straight from clffo god he doesnt really care about skool footy he's only in it for a bit of fun. skool footy used to be fun now its a joke run by a bunch of ****ers whose heads are so far up their own arses it aint funny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cliffo may have seemed slow and lazy on wednesday night mate but the night previous he had played BFL interleague u tool and to tell u the truth and this is straight from clffo god he doesnt really care about skool footy he's only in it for a bit of fun. skool footy used to be fun now its a joke run by a bunch of ****ers whose heads are so far up their own arses it aint funny

Can't get a game?

Mate u bloke were that scared of patties up had to play a man behind play for the whole game. St pats had there own players out too.

Cliffo is not pattys big forward u **** knocker caldo is, cliffo got toweled up on wednesday night he is slow and lazy

Caldo didn't well to even get out on the ground buddy. He is carrying injuries and it didn't help college was playing a man back in his space.

college have a strong midfield... thats it... if it wasnt for the midfield gettin the clearances in the last qtr they wouldnt hav got within 5 goals of patties... its the shame they had no one down forward to kick goals

Caldo didn't well to even get out on the ground buddy. He is carrying injuries and it didn't help college was playing a man back in his space.
Caldow is useless, i'm pretty sure he's still having nightmares after the towling he recieved from Harrison Vidler

Suban didnt have much influence on the game last week, neither did bell.. well held i must say

Suban didnt have much influence on the game last week, neither did bell.. well held i must say

Oh really i didnt see the game but if them two didnt have much influence on the game patties must have bloody good depth!

Oh really i didnt see the game but if them two didnt have much influence on the game patties must have bloody good depth!

nah i would just say beaten very well by better players on the day.. it was such a close game and could have gone either way and fortunately for st pats it went their way but will the wheels fall off st pats like in previous years? some may think BCC are just as discipline and committed as they have been in past years meaning they could be hard to beat. im just looking at it from a neutral view coming from high school and knowing we wont be up the top

i have heard that the rebels coaching staff is involved in a sex scandal with matt austin and nick suban have been doin a fair bit of ar*e licking

Hey steakbender,
Might get yourself in trouble with those comments.
Why would the Rebels coaching staff need to do that for?
I reakon the Rebels coaching staff would hold all the cards. As they are the one's who talk to the AFL clubs and state selectors and they have no need to suck up to the players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back