BAS School Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

im not taking ur prem away from you, you blokes beat college. im saying college have the balls to take the hits that you ladies give.. college dont have the thousands of players to choose from and you cant tell me that you fellas arnt recruiting a side, such as drew tyler and tyler saunders..
think before u tough guys put ur fists up..

im not taking ur prem away from you, you blokes beat college. im saying college have the balls to take the hits that you ladies give.. college dont have the thousands of players to choose from and you cant tell me that you fellas arnt recruiting a side, such as drew tyler and tyler saunders..
Totally agree big fella.... College are obviouly much more successfull with their footy considereing the much smaller amount of students to pick from..... Patties give out Sh#t loads more scholoships that College do anyway

st.pats have less than a handful of players on footy scholarships... dont talk about s**t u have no idea about... dont give us that s**t about not having as many players to choose from, it doesnt change the fact that u were talking up how great college were b4 the granny and st.pats beat them well and truly... suck it up and quit making excuses

are you serious mate where are you coming from? what a typical college student comment, pure arrogence... st pats have a couple players who are on scolarships who played in the grand final, the rest of the team are home grown ballarat footballers.. college's team is full of players who are on scolarships and you could count the number of players in their team who have grown up and played football in ballarat on one hand... i also found it funny that the two players you mentioned in a previous comment to be hard players in your team, are both on scolarships

Mate i dunno who you r or where u come from but i seen you on the LPFL thread so i would be quietly concerned you are on this thread unless u r tied up in the schools systems

So what you are trying to say amongst that gibberish you typed is that if you are at a school you can't be involved in the LPFL. Harsh assessment of the good folks in the LPFL. Fairly apparent from your typing effort that whichever league you're involved in language skills are not rated highly.
Mate I don't know whom you are although it's common knowledge you're not actually from Avoca as listed. I'd suggest you concern yourself more with attending some remedial English classes and less with who I am and why I'm allowed to post in more than one league forum.

Here are the early odds for next years premership

College $1.10
Pats $9.30
High School $12.80
Grammer $14.20
Domaskus $121.80

College $1.10
Pats $9.30
High School $12.80
Grammer $14.20
Domaskus $121.80
pull your head in mate, no way patties will be that far behind college, id probley put them fav. and damascus will be alot better side than last yr, keeping 15 out of their first 18. probley be up there with high school!

College $1.10
Pats $9.30
High School $12.80
Grammer $14.20
Domaskus $121.80
seems like you've done what you do best here mate and gave college a pump up and written off st.pats despite being the best team this year in ballarat... granted st.pats have alot of good players moving on from the school this year but so do college... i'd have them as equal favorites for next year

so college and pats had huge opening wins (18 goals and 9 goals respectively) and the two meet each other for the first time this year next wednesday. can anyone tell me who played good for either college or pats. I heard a knew kid from college kicked a bag from a forward pocket who was he?????????

being an old collegion i came and watched the match b/w them and grammar and i wasnt sure who the full forward was but i heard the boys calling him poker western or somthing along those lines. another player was explosive out of fullfoward with amazing leeps and bounds, bagging 4 or 5 goals i believe.
st pats and college on wednesday will be a great hit out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

being an old collegion i came and watched the match b/w them and grammar and i wasnt sure who the full forward was but i heard the boys calling him poker western or somthing along those lines. another player was explosive out of fullfoward with amazing leeps and bounds, bagging 4 or 5 goals i believe.
st pats and college on wednesday will be a great hit out.

well well, that says a lot about the competition if weston can kkick four or five!! he is no good and when he comes up against st pats he will be put back in his place!! possible the worst player to play firsts along side lachie delahunty

well well, that says a lot about the competition if weston can kkick four or five!! he is no good and when he comes up against st pats he will be put back in his place!! possible the worst player to play firsts along side lachie delahunty

the only reason weston gets a game at college is because he is falsely on a scholarship (major mistake by college) and they have to try get "something" out of him.

mate stop talking absoloute s**t about st pats. its common knowledge that theyre an arrogant bunch of wankas whose football dominance in BAS has come to a ground stopping halt! they're constantly playing as indivduals and have completley lost track of reality...!

mate stop talking absoloute s**t about st pats. its common knowledge that theyre an arrogant bunch of wankas whose football dominance in BAS has come to a ground stopping halt! they're constantly playing as indivduals and have completley lost track of reality...!

who the hell are you mate?? don't act like you know.. you're clearly either a tosser that got flogged by patties or a piece of sh it that couldn't get a game for em.. which is it ______??

who the hell are you mate?? don't act like you know.. you're clearly either a tosser that got flogged by patties or a piece of sh it that couldn't get a game for em.. which is it ______??

mate, you pattys boy are all a bunch of arrogant w***ers, you always have been and always will be. i reckon you guys even know that yourselves deep down

mate, you pattys boy are all a bunch of arrogant w***ers, you always have been and always will be. i reckon you guys even know that yourselves deep down

couldn't agree with you anymore on that one chubbs...... although college hae got some terrible players playin firsts such as weston and delahunty!! how is that kid playin rebels??

couldn't agree with you anymore on that one chubbs...... although college hae got some terrible players playin firsts such as weston and delahunty!! how is that kid playin rebels??

They might be terrible players but at least they are ok blokes compared to anyone on the st pats list

They might be terrible players but at least they are ok blokes compared to anyone on the st pats list

and how do ya know that? its time college kept their mouths shut and actually try and start to win some premierships. then you can be as arrogant as you like

I know how can delahunty be playin rebels he shouldnt of even made the squad, and Weston training with geelong lookin for number 29 in the future this is outragous, how can people allow this. I also think that the footy scholarships at college are a true joke how can people like Fisher, Ruffles, Vidlar and Free be on them, when the likes of Hood, Warne, Hogan, Hargreaves and the all conquering CHARLMERS not be. They really need to pull there heads into line and they may have a shot at winnning a flag i mean they do have the spirit and comradery.
My tip is High School for the flag. If they dont win it, they will cetainlly steal it.

I know how can delahunty be playin rebels he shouldnt of even made the squad, and Weston training with geelong lookin for number 29 in the future this is outragous, how can people allow this. I also think that the footy scholarships at college are a true joke how can people like Fisher, Ruffles, Vidlar and Free be on them, when the likes of Hood, Warne, Hogan, Hargreaves and the all conquering CHARLMERS not be. They really need to pull there heads into line and they may have a shot at winnning a flag i mean they do have the spirit and comradery.
My tip is High School for the flag. If they dont win it, they will cetainlly steal it.

yeah especially VIDLAR, or moose as they call him!! what a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back