Basic tools you'd like to see on BigFooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like freedom to express how honoured I feel to be sharing this planet with the beautiful female species and their exquisite curves and sensual intrigue by posting pics of fine examples(in bikinis etc)to celebrate this precious and dignified gift without copping infractions from ghey mods like Jiska

Last edited:
I'd like to be free to express how honoured I feel to be sharing this planet with the beautiful female species and there exquisite curves and sensual intrigue by posting pics of fine examples of this precious and dignified gift without copping infractions from ghey mods like Jiska
Maybe you could offer to cover Chief's costs, then he might change the policy for the site??

Does he even have the basic $20 a year membership Chief, or just free loading??

Maybe you could offer to cover Chief's costs, then he might change the policy for the site??

Does he even have the basic $20 a year membership Chief, or just free loading??
We aren't all loaded like you Internet lords
Edit. Freeloading?? If I charged by the hour for all my pearls of wisdom I contribute to this site I'd be getting close to that $20 being waived I reckon.:p

Last edited:
What? Advertising is great! It alerts me to new and more expensive products that I didn't even realise I needed in order to create the lifestyle and image that I apparently want. Plus all those material needs create the inspiration and desire to work longer and harder in unfulfilling jobs to keep marking my efforts with shiny trinkets and vanity items.

FanFooty and TooSerious would be the go-to sites that I suspect most people on here utilise. You might not need to replicate, but rather negotiate a sharing/traffic swapping type arrangement. Just a thought.

Those are both must-have tools for fantasy success: live scores (would generate a TON of traffic) and price predictors/calculators.

There's still a million n00bs who meander in here asking for BEs like foos.

Yep, Something like Footywires SC BE page would be handy for this.

Each game streamed live in hd with each players live score superimposed on their jumper would be kinda neat.

Also a live chat link into the CD game box so we can interact with the guy assessing the game if we have a friendly query as to why a certain player is or isn't getting kotd.
Thanx in advance chief

Each game streamed live in hd with each players live score superimposed on their jumper would be kinda neat.

Also a live chat link into the CD game box so we can interact with the guy assessing the game if we have a friendly query as to why a certain player is or isn't getting kotd.
Thanx in advance chief
:D :D:D
Id pay good money for this :thumbsu:

I don't see the point of having advertising it just makes me buy a whole heap of crap I don't need.
What advertising?

I pay $20 a year and don't see any. Saves me buying s**t I don't need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanx in advance chief
Nailed it.

Thanx in advance chief
Seems easy enough :)

:D :D:D
Id pay good money for this :thumbsu:
s**t yeah.

I couldn't think of anything more satisfying that being half-cut on a Saturday arvo giving the CD scorer a friendly opinion that Sheil is being scored rather harshly.

Thanx in advance chief
Live CD chat link is a stellar idea. LOLZ @ 'friendly' queries.

Did anything mentioned here progress?

Yes. Apparently BB is now on a retainer and will be paid commission for every groan worthy dad joke he makes all year. ;)

How about a chatbox just for ourselves to rant in? Like wont be a post or anything just a box that te messages will disappear into the abyss after 10 or so come after it. Thoughts?

That sounds interesting.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back