FTA-TV Basil Zempilas- Commentary TIPS

Remove this Banner Ad

Better than Peter Helliar on the red ed game.

Agreed. He was pretty bad today, like he had never commentated a game before. The other guys, Ed Daics and Shawy were all seasoned campaigners and it just highlighted how atrious he was. I'd be surprised if he's invited back again for next season. Couldn't they get Michael Christian this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Bell fought Treloar and Treloar won"

How long has Basil been wanting to do that gag in a GWS game ?

Cometti's a hero of his being from the same part of Australia and all.

You could say he's a Poor Man's Poor Man's Dennis Cometti.

Basil says
Mason Cox from Oklahoma State University
then says
All things are bigger in the State of Texas
HUH !!

Basil says
then says
All things are biggest in the State of Texas
HUH !!
Why do you seem surprised ?

Does this guy have pictures of the channel 7 execs or something? How the **** did he manage to get the job, let alone stay in it?
He is everywhere over here.

Morning radio show, nightly news and footy broadcasts.

Probably why I stream SEN.

Basil says
then says
All things are bigger in the State of Texas
HUH !!
He was born in Texas and went to Oklahoma State University. The only thing wrong with it (apart from the awful cliche, I guess) is that he didn't explain it.

The question to Leon Cameron is completely inexcusable.

Just heard the commentary during Dogs/GWS game where they cross to Leon Cameron during the first quarter after the Bulldogs kick their first goal & Basil says ~ "& Bulldogs coach Leon Cameron joins us, Leon your side needed that settler"

fmd:drunk:

Within a year he has absolutely destroyed 6PRs breakfast show here in Perf with his god awful constant dribble to the point it's completely unlistenable.

He is the bottom feeder pond scum of footy commentry.

Truely horrendous.

Just heard the commentary during Dogs/GWS game where they cross to Leon Cameron during the first quarter after the Bulldogs kick their first goal & Basil says ~ "& Bulldogs coach Leon Cameron joins us, Leon your side needed that settler"

fmd:drunk:

#### I remember that actually.

Cameron paused for a fleeting second and then thought better about questioning BZs absurd comment.

Basil you imbecile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back