FTA-TV Basil Zempilas- Commentary TIPS

Remove this Banner Ad

Still rather Baz over any bias Victorian scumbag commentator.

At least he knows the players names.
Huh? That's one of the many things the incompetent fool constantly gets wrong.

Watch him at the end of the Eagles Bulldogs game earlier this year. Still saying the dogs can win it when they're 7 points down with 20 seconds to go and they don't have the ball. The other commentators are laughing at him at the end. I don't know if he can't count or is trying to make it seem more exciting in some odd way. It's very strange.

Couldn't be as bad as the GWS Bulldogs game from mid 2016 when he interviewed Leon Cameron midway through the first quarter and said you would have to be pleased with that start. Leon was shocked with his comment given they were a few goals down at that point!

Watch him at the end of the Eagles Bulldogs game earlier this year. Still saying the dogs can win it when they're 7 points down with 20 seconds to go and they don't have the ball. The other commentators are laughing at him at the end. I don't know if he can't count or is trying to make it seem more exciting in some odd way. It's very strange.

Haha, I love how Cameron Ling says "thats is it Basil". His voice tone says it all.

Still rather Baz over any bias Victorian scumbag commentator.

At least he knows the players names.
What game have you been watching mate?
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Lingy can't spread his wings under the current line-up they're surrounding him with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basil is an amazing commentator

3w2MWDX.png

The way he kept leaning suddenly at Daria Gavrilova in the post-match interview the other night, she must have thought he was about to eat her like some figurative Big Bad Wolf

He's as bad at calling the tennis as he is the football.

Really needs to learn to shut up. It's bad enough that we have to listen to him when he's supposed to be talking, but he absolutely shouldn't be talking mid-point.

I don't know what Channel 7 sees in him. He's just completely hopeless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back