Basil Zempilas

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think that just because we are from WA we all like him. We don't.

That lord mayor thing is basically just a local council election containing about six elitist Perth suburbs. It's not even compulsory.

The previous Perth city council was a complete train wreck (aren't they all?). He was a high profile candidate who said he would clean it up and the voters fell for it.

Just checked Basil’s twitter. No mention of his * up despite his prolific tweeting and re-tweeting.

Has he gone all CCP and suppressed all discussion of his monumental *-up amongst his constituents? (Taking liberty by pretending a councillor has them)

He’s pretty much the Meatloaf of Grand Final MC’s.

Awesome swimming commentator though. (Note - I may be lying)

Complete bs and excuses by Basil…you were holding a running sheet you dickhead…

Complete bs and excuses by Basil…you were holding a running sheet you dickhead…

He's one of those ones where nothing is ever his fault.

Goodwin should have just walked up there, but he was probably on cloud 9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the ceremony for the first time since the GF.

When he called up Embley, he half put his arm around him, looked at him, then decided to announce it himself. Shithouse.

He 100% wanted to have his voice heard as much as possible, given this'll probably be the one time he gets to do it.

Probably the most awkward presenting duo I've ever seen... every time they return to the studio, Georgie (Parker) appears further away from him, like he has BO

Probably the most awkward presenting duo I've ever seen... every time they return to the studio, Georgie (Parker) appears further away from him, like he has BO
Pretty smart using the benefit of the WA time difference for hosting duties

She needs to stand on a stool or a box or something the height difference makes it hard to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back