Sport Basketball and hoop like stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, I love Jerami and I hate Ilyasova. like Warsaw said it just seems like a move for the next 3 months just to get an extra couple of wins before Simmons comes back to keep the wolves at bay.

I wrote this in Nov of 2016, and looking back, it's just so hilarious to see Grant blossom into a really useful and versatile player and that really, from that moment onwards when Jerry Colangelo and Jerry's son took over, the Sixers made short sighted move after short sighted move chasing the dragon and lighting all their assets on fire to get them where they are now, in the dumpster.

Tyler Herro, huge nuts. Just needs to pull off the Marco Bellinelli big balls celebration.

ImpressionableAlarmedJackal-max-1mb.gif

I'd prob start Timelord over Theis in game 5, he looked good in his minutes today. Celts need a different look, a lob threat on pnr's would prob help Kemba's drives as well.
I'd probably move Smart to the bench and stick with Theis. Most importantly we need a defensive reshuffle. I think Kemba should play on Dragic, Brown on Herro/Robinson, Hayward on Crowder, Tatum on Butler and Theis on Adebayo

I'd prob start Timelord over Theis in game 5, he looked good in his minutes today. Celts need a different look, a lob threat on pnr's would prob help Kemba's drives as well.

Timelord is gassed after a couple of up and backs then just starts making terrible mistakes.

I think Stevens needs to sit Kemba which should stop the Heat from having such easy offence.

Double teaming Jokic up high comes across as one of the dumber things you could do on a basketball court.
What DO you do with him? He’s basically an offence unto himself - has an answer to pretty much anything that gets thrown at him.

The thing I’ve loved from him this playoffs is his fire.The way he looks....you can see how much he wants it and you can see the belief.I didn’t know he had that In him TBH.

What DO you do with him? He’s basically an offence unto himself - has an answer to pretty much anything that gets thrown at him.

The thing I’ve loved from him this playoffs is his fire.The way he looks....you can see how much he wants it and you can see the belief.I didn’t know he had that In him TBH.
It's hard to do much against when he has an elite pnr guard who's playing out of his mind and appropriate spacing, guys know that if they move to the right spots and spot up or cut to the rim they'll be rewarded.

I think playing a lot for Serbia in big international games has helped him a lot with that fire aspect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wrote this in Nov of 2016, and looking back, it's just so hilarious to see Grant blossom into a really useful and versatile player and that really, from that moment onwards when Jerry Colangelo and Jerry's son took over, the Sixers made short sighted move after short sighted move chasing the dragon and lighting all their assets on fire to get them where they are now, in the dumpster.
On the subject of our Sixers...Mixed messages from management right now re where they are heading.

Brand says they aren’t looking to trade Ben or Joel but all the talk is they are deep into D’antoni. Hard to see a place for Embiid under him unless the Rockets small ball strategy was more driven by Morey than D’antoni.

Regardless, he seems like a strange fit to me.

On the subject of our Sixers...Mixed messages from management right now re where they are heading.

Brand says they aren’t looking to trade Ben or Joel but all the talk is they are deep into D’antoni. Hard to see a place for Embiid under him unless the Rockets small ball strategy was more driven by Morey than D’antoni.

Regardless, he seems like a strange fit to me.
I think I said it before when they canned Brett, but I have zero faith in ownership and the front office. If Brett is the only guy to take the fall then it just comes across as a bunch of dudes saving their own ass because this what you get from that group, a bunch of s**t that doesn't make sense and it's been like that since Hinkie got the boot, unfortunately.

I'm not really into the idea of MDA, I don't hate it either because I think he's a good coach and his Suns teams played vastly different to his Rockets teams, so I do think he's capable of fixing style to personal and it's not necessarily a get MDA, boot Embiid and start Ben at the 5 thing or whatever that I think everyone assumes is what would happen. The problem with MDA is much like the criticisms of Brett, he has a thing, sticks with it and it's been the undoing of his teams come playoffs when good teams figure them out, very little divergence from the path they think is right.

Also, from what I've always heard of his players, he's a very empowering coach who isn't super on his guys, which can be good for some but I do think Ben and Jo at this point need a firmer hand.

Let’s go Nuggies - hope this series goes a little longer, really enjoying Murray and Jokic.

Unfortunately, this is the day I think (and my wallet thinks) they hit the bricks. It's been a fun run, though.

Unfortunately, this is the day I think (and my wallet thinks) they hit the bricks. It's been a fun run, though.
I think the Nuggies win today and go out in game 6. Too good to lose in 5.
Also, from what I've always heard of his players, he's a very empowering coach who isn't super on his guys, which can be good for some but I do think Ben and Jo at this point need a firmer hand.
You hear this a lot in many different sports....and it works when you have guys at the right level. But you have to either bring in the right guys or develop the ones you have.

Ben and Joel are not at that level and you would have to question the ability of the organisation to develop them from what we have seen.

Used to be a Lebron hater, then it was respect and now I’m a full blown fan. The kings a freak and I hope he keeps playing as long possible.
He's like Buddy to me. Great player and always ******* destroys us
Improving our rebounding certainly helped. We were invisible on the boards in G4.
Yeah, fair point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back