Sport Basketball and hoop like stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

For now, the this is the "whoa, Jeff Teague can dribble and is making shots" honeymoon phase that most get sucked into. I suspect you'll start riding the slopes on the Jeff Teague ride soon enough.

I'll be honest, I don't see it happening. I heard that Doc quote as well and I just don't think he's ever been that guy. He had a nice 1.5 seasons with Doc where it looked like he might be ascending that guy who could be a 40% 3pt shooter and get his in pnr but I think that's the anomoly of his career rather than what he was going to keep being.
I mean he's not crucial. I'm aware of his defensive deficiencies, but he's a handy 15-20 minute bench option.

Kevin Durant, still really good at this whole basketball thing.

Brooklyn will be right up there in the East

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harden to Brooklyn - makes them incredibly powerful offensively. Can they fit together?

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
More importantly, what happens at the end of next season when Durant, Harden and Irving all have opt out clauses to enter FA.

If you're Brooklyn you sure as hell hope they stay, or you have mortgaged the best part of your draft capital for the next 7 years for 1.5 years worth of play from your big three.

More importantly, what happens at the end of next season when Durant, Harden and Irving all have opt out clauses to enter FA.

If you're Brooklyn you sure as hell hope they stay, or you have mortgaged the best part of your draft capital for the next 7 years for 1.5 years worth of play from your big three.

Mortgaging your future in a risky deal isn't at all like Brooklyn.

Was following it this morning and really just expected it to be Simmons+stuff for Harden. Then again, it's prob unlikely Tilman Fertitta was ever going to give the okay to get Harden back to Morey, or they just wanted all those unprotected picks since they gave up so many to get CP3.

Hopefully it turns into a massive trainwreck in Brooklyn.

Lamelo is looking good, one assist off a triple-double a couple of days ago and a tripe-double today, youngest to do so.
He is so much better than I thought he would be.

His shooting is a question mark but he can really see...his passing is very, very good. And fun to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

presuming Kyrie ever gets back to playing
This.

Harden trade looking by the minute minute less like the creation of a big 3 and more like replacing Kyrie.

Not happy with Nash appointment (they didn’t listen to him) and apparently he and KD are quite distant.

Now they bring in Harden....Bet KD thinks Steph and Dray look OK right now!

He's a strange cat.

Anyway the big winner is me and my Sabonis ppg prediction with Warren and now Oladipo out of the way.
It's actually quite simple. He has to be the biggest name and "the man" at his particular franchise or he sooks it up.

I'm not really sold on Zion as the kind of franchise centrepiece for deep playoff runs. Obv going early here given how young and gifted he is but I dont't think his game will really translate into being effective at that level of play.
The issue is that how many power forwards are? If he had another couple of inches and kilo's, yeah, absolutely, that would make him a centre. But he isn't, and PF need at least a gun and probably either a gun SG or SF

Man, Jaylen Brown has ended up so much better than I ever thought he would after watching him a bit at Cal before he got drafted. Kind of just assumed he'd end up a real inefficient chucker type. I think besides himself working hard, it helped him a lot going to a stable organisation and not a perrenial loser type team where he could have kept bad habits.

Irving back for two games, both losses....be interesting to see if they can make it work

Nets weren’t particularly impressive in Hardens first game (w/o Irving) either.

Irving back for two games, both losses....be interesting to see if they can make it work

KD missed the 2nd Cavs game though. Still you're right they haven't been impressive yet, even today's win was meh.

KD missed the 2nd Cavs game though. Still you're right they haven't been impressive yet, even today's win was meh.

Yep, fell over the line against a depleted Heat. Early days for the 'new' Nets I guess.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back